Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Lee's: Closed & Re-Opened! *New Pics Added-5/29*

Pages: 1 2 55 replies

Thanks again everyone. Please look me up when ya come to town!

Wow, what a thread to read. I'd just written on your home thread and then found this one. We would be so sorry if you didn't have both places open. We go out even in 110 degrees to get to your tiki room sales. You make Las Vegas great for us Lee, please keep it up, hugs, Wendy

Wendy- Thanks for the vote of confidence! My room at Charleston Antique Mall will definately stay put, until things develop further anyway. Main St. Antiques will probably not survive. I'm concentrating all my good stuff at Charleston and probably will put all the leftover junk at Main St. on sale for like 40%-50% off.

This past week I added what will probably be the last of the finishing touches, save for an extra light or two. The following pictures look just like the ones previously posted with a few minor additions. See if you can pick 'em out...

Everyone, please drop me a P.M. when ya'll come to town so we can meet up; I'd love to meet ya!

Mahaloz!

P

all the leftover junk

your junk is beautiful. (yes, have fun you pervs.)

i bet fred sanford would be jealous. you should swing by redd foxx's house just to say "nyah, nyah, nyah!"

Tiki Lee it was a pleasure meeting you at Tiki Caliente and i loved your stuff. I like the fact that you had a variety of unique items i had never seen before. I see you still have the 2 Shag mugs (from the pics) which i saw you take out of the box for the first time. My folks live in Vegas and i will be visting them in August so i will definately swing by and say aloha.

T

Wow, nice shop!! I can see it now, I would set one foot in there and my credit card would jump from my wallet and run yelping down the street :)

C
Cammo posted on Fri, May 30, 2008 4:28 PM

Betty Page isn't Tiki. But WHO CARES, VA-VA-VA - VOOOOM!

Mahaloz Again, guys!

Mongo- Definately drop me a P.M. when ya come out, just don't make it during Oasis 'cuz I'll be there!

TT- We treat each and every Credit Card with the utmost care. It will ENJOY the draining procedure!

Cammo- You're not such a bad looker yourself, Big Boy! RRRRR-OWW!!!! ;P

Pages: 1 2 55 replies