Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

My new Tiki in Chespeake, VA - Night Shot!

Pages: 1 7 replies

D

Hey everyone...I'm a newbie to this site. Wanted to show a couple of pictures of my new Tiki (at night). I live in Chesapeake, VA. I'd love some feedback or comments on what you think.

PS - I personally drank every mini liquor bottle to make the lights under the bar :)

Thanks...TIKII

T

That looks like nice work! Tiki bars are awesome, you will love it (so will your friends!) Lets see some more pics.

D

Thanks for the compliment and thanks for asking to see more. I love this Tiki...I sit out there every night after work and have a beer or two, or three or...you get the picture. Here's some more pictures. Note the TV now has bamboo and Gilligan on! Also included some pictures of the pool.

Tikii D

T

Great pics. I bet you do tip a few back there, who wouldn't? I will be over shortly. . . . :)
Pool looks great too. Did you use some of that blue lagoon in your pool for those shots? We used to have a pool in AZ, and used that stuff when we had pool partys. The bluest water you could possibly imagine. Keep up the good work.

TZ

Dig those bar stools. Wish I could find some like that, from someone who didn't know what they are worth!

Nice pad + groovy Tiki-bar + pool + booze = PARTY AT YOUR PLACE!!!

Tama :D

D

Thanks Tiki friends...you guys are awesome.

D

PS - no...the pool is actually that blue.

Pages: 1 7 replies