Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Beachbum Berry Zombie Print

Pages: 1 3 replies

I

Now available from SLG Publishing, for $24.95

(from the SLG website)
Zombie fans and tropical drink fans all have a reason to raise their glasses and cheer this new piece of artwork from Club Tiki and the SwingWorks gallery. The Zombie Drink Recipe Giclee Print is a big 24x18 (actual image area is 23.875 x 17.625 inches) piece printed on sturdy art paper using an HP 8 color large size printer using HP Vivera museum quality prints.

This print features Beach Bum Berry himself in full-on zombie mode sipping on, what else, a Zombie. The drink recipe is the classic Zombie recipe taken straight from Beach Bum Berry's Sippin' Safari.

http://www.slgcomic.com/product-exec/product_id/730/nm/Zombie_Drink_Recipe_Giclee_Print

Dang! I was just about to post this. You must be on the SLG email list, too, Vern.

This print is great, looks like they washed out the background with some orange. When i was figuring out the colors for the makeup, i was really going for that Basil Gogos look. This print really pushes that feel even further, like a cover of a Famous Monsters of Filmland mag.

T
teaKEY posted on Fri, May 2, 2008 1:46 PM

[photo association] :)

Pages: 1 3 replies