Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

May 10th Yard Sale 100+ Tiki items (near Cincinnati)

Pages: 1 1 replies

T

(Weather permitting) I will be downsizing some of my tiki collection at my friend's yard sale this coming Saturday a little South of Cinci/the Ohio River in Northern Kentucky. Below are the details from her flier. She posted it as 50+ tiki items, but It is safe to say it will be more like 100+ items.

Lots of mugs, a few wood pieces, Coco Joe's and similar statues, LPs, (newer and vintage items), Swizzles, books, etc.

As mentioned, this will be part of a larger street sale - and even larger citywide sale. So hit this this coming Saturday if you can and then continue hunting on the street and around town.

Sat. May 10th - Multi Family Yard Sale, Street Sale, & Citywide Sale!
posted: May 5, 2008, 08:37 AM

You don't want to miss this yard sale event.

I will be hosting a Multi-Family Yard Sale, during our planned Wischer DR Street Sale;
the same day as the annual Taylor Mill Citywide Yard Sale.
So come on out this Saturday, May 10th, 8am-Noon and see our bargains.

Directions: From 275, take the Taylor Mill/Covington exit #79. Turn onto KY-16/Taylor Mill RD towards Taylor Mill. Pass Remke's on your right, pass a church on your left, and then slow down to turn left onto Wischer DR. If you pass the Taylor Mill City Building, then you just missed our street. Signs will be posted. Or use Google Maps for customized directions.

Wischer DR, 41015 google map | yahoo map

T

I am adding men's hawaiian shirts to the mix - vintage and new. The new are men's size large. The vintage larges fit anywhere from a new large to a snug, new large to a new medium.

Pages: 1 1 replies