Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Bachelor Pad Magazine 4 is now out!

Pages: 1 16 replies

Issue 4 of Bachelor Pad Magazine is in the works and due out in June! Don't miss out! Get your subscription today! http://www.bachelorpadmagazineonline.com/

Cover girl and centerfold, our favorite femme fatale, Jami Deadly!

Pin-ups from Flame Cynders, Sienna Sinclaire, and Lady Divina!

The secret of the "Molokai Hand Genade."

Speak-easy review from Don Spiro.

Lessons for bombshells.

How to find those bachelor pad collectibles.

Profile of Bettie Page-themed CD's.

New featured funny--Tipsy Thomas.

Columns from Heidi Van Horne, Penny Starr Jr., Will "The Thrill" Viharo, and ultra-modern living advice from Cherry Capri!

Plus much more!

[ Edited by: javabachelor 2008-05-31 21:59 ]

UB

Nice cover.

Nice Un..cover

Java's Bachelor Pad mag is GREAT and I have enjoyed every issue!!! I highly recommend it!

On 2008-05-08 15:23, TikiGoddess wrote:
Java's Bachelor Pad mag is GREAT and I have enjoyed every issue!!! I highly recommend it!

Thank you! I've been working on the layouts for issue 4 and I think you will really like the new issue. Four, count them, four different featured pin-up PLUS a few extra bonus pin-up shots thrown in for good measure.

And for those who only read BPM for the articles, we've got tons of great features. I'm really enjoying re-reading "The Bombshell Prepares" and our guide to finding good stuff for your bachelor pad.

The magazine should be going to the printers this Thursday. We're hoping (cross your fingers) it will be ready June 1st.

Update: The files have been turned in to the printers this morning...a day early! We have been told the magazine will be ready the first week in June! (Just in time for the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend!)

Just announced...

Subscribe or renew your subscription now and get a special premium--Bachelor Pad Magazine Pin-Up Trading Cards! New pictures of your favorite cuties from the pages of Bachelor Pad Magazine plus their vital statistics (if you know what we mean)! We hope to have the cards ready by the time issue 4 comes out.

Subscription rates:

Bachelor Pad Magazine
Single Issue (issue 4):
$5.50 (shipping included) U.S./Canada
$7.50 (shipping included) worldwide

Subscriptions (starting with Issue 4):
4 Issues--$16 (shipping included) U.S./Canada
4 Issues--$22 (shipping included) worldwide

Renewal rate (starting with issue 5):
4 Issues--$16 (shipping included) U.S./Canada
4 Issues--$22 (shipping included) worldwide

If you are new to Bachelor Pad Magazine, your best bet is a Back Issue Bundle!
Order issues 1, 2 and 3, plus a four-issue subscription starting with issue 4 shipped to you for only $33 (US/Canada)/$42 (worldwide). The first three issue will be shipped to you right now and issue 4 will be sent when it hits the streets in June.

Go to the Bachelor Pad Magazine website: http://www.bachelorpadmagazineonline.com and click the "Subscribe Now" button. This is all being done via PayPal, so you will be directed to their checkout page.

If you want to send a check, e-mail me--java_at_javasbachelorpad.com--and I'll give you an address to send that to.

Show your support for the swingingest cocktail party your can hold in your hands. Subscribe to Bachelor Pad Magazine right now!

Java,

My subscription is beaming your way as we speak! Looking forward to my 1st iss.

your new Pal...Joey :wink:

Thanks! The printers say it'll be ready by next Friday (May 30th), so hopefully I'll get the first way in the mail Monday June 2nd. Cross your fingers.

Bachelor Pad Magazine issue 4 just came back from the printers Friday. I've been working feverishly to get things in the mail. If you are a subscriber and don't get your issue by next week, please let me know.

If you aren't a subscriber--shame on you! Go to http://www.bachelorpadmagazine.net right now and get your subscription!

Just got ours in the mail and once again, another fantastic issue.

Subscribers - Look for our Badland Beads ad, tell us the page # and receive free shipping on your order

Non-subscribers - SIGN UP TODAY! You won't be sorry.

Dave and Kim

G
GROG posted on Wed, Jun 4, 2008 11:02 AM

G
GROG posted on Wed, Jun 4, 2008 11:03 AM

32?

Just got my issue 4 in the mail today as well and I was NOT disappointed. Well done Java. I'm glad guys like you are burnin' the midnite oil turnin' out great Retro-Pop-Zines like Bachelor Pad, Modern Drunkard and Tiki. It makes my existence seem worth the effort of carrying on the 21st century.

YES, a little ass is very nice. Not too much, but jus right.

On 2008-06-06 22:16, Jungle Trader wrote:
YES, a little ass is very nice. Not too much, but jus right.

I sure hope you're talking about Flame Cynders rather than your humble Bachelor Pad Magazine Publisher. :wink:

Flame Cynders it be. What's that tattoo on her back, can't see it too well.

Class over Trash indeed.

Pages: 1 16 replies