Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Bored Off My F - in' ASS!

Pages: 1 30 replies

Damn, I noticed tonight that for the first time in a long time, everybody's home on a Saturday night and posting on TC. I thought I was the only one over here bored off my ass. Or maybe I am and I just don't have a life.

Pop,

Save your brain cells for destruction next weekend at the Tiki Crawl.

Now, put on your bunny slippers, make some hot chocolate, and settle the f$*# down!

See, I knew I wasn't the only loser home tonight. Couldn't get the Boss to unlock the ankle cuff Bong?

You've got a locked ankle cuff?....gee, your luckier than me...

Pop,
Not only am I sitting around tonite doing nada but I had to sit around last night stewing when I didn't get to make it to the Richard Cheese show at Cane's. I'm in the unfortunate position of being without drivers license due to my DUI I got coming home from Octoberfest (jeez, I didn't realize those Jaggermeister shooters could put one in such a state of incompacitation). At any rate, I wound up putting my car into a chainlink fence trying to get on the freeway on-ramp, bent a $280.00 wheel & blew a $200.00 tire & I thought that was as bad as it could get...guess again. To make long story short, I'm without license until 03/13 and am currently under house arrest (unless I can talk somebody into taking me out). So when I post an angry rant, you'll know it's just because I'm bored & pissed off. As George Harrison would say "This too shall pass".

SWJ, sorry to hear that. If its any consolation, its now Sunday and I'm still bored off my ass....

T

I'll trade your boredome for my hangover, ha ha ha!

F

Pop, you'll make up for it next weekend at the Crawl. The L.A. tiki quiescence is made tolerable when I think of the possibility of visiting the giant concrete artichoke on our roadtrip caravan. If the 'choke isn't to be along our path, there is also the American flag made of human hair up there somewhere, so sez Trader Pup. Just think of it! Bong, are you going? Crazy Al may be able to make it. We'll see.

On 2003-03-02 11:53, tikifish wrote:
I'll trade your boredome for my hangover, ha ha ha!

Deal! Having a hangover would mean I have a life!

M

Jeezus, Pop: Don't you have some kids running around somewhere? Do you know where they are?

Or is it a case of:

"Mommy, where's daddy? We want to play!"

"Kids, your father is in the office right now using the computer. You know that he's not to be disturbed when he's online talking to his drunk friends."

-martin

T

Hey POP, I met your wife how could you be bored?
Anyway the guy sez to me hey "I want to come over and get the 2 logs you have and the big block of foam, I want to carve really bad."
But where the HELL is he? Does he call?
Is it Bong's smell still in my carpet?
Geez you try to be nice to some people and all we get is "I'm bored" "I don't have a life"
Maybe you should go to K-mart and buy a life.

Bax,
I came by and picked up those logs on Friday. Didn't you notice? Your neighborhood watch lady came over and grilled the hell out of me (not to mention your non-English speaking maid) - no kidding. I had to tell them I was a garbage contractor (while I loaded them into my Honda) that specialized in log disposal since your neighborhood trash guy wouldn't pick them up.

They invited me over to pick up their logs too....

BTW - Went to Kmart to buy a life and couldn't find 'em. They're closing the one by my house and what, with the clearance sale and all, it looks like they sold out of 'em...

*** * * The Polynesian Popster * * ***

[ Edited by: PolynesianPop on 2003-03-03 07:53 ]

Pop,
Actually, whenever I get really, really bored I give a listen to Bonzo Dog Band's immortal classic "I'm bored" (on Gorilla I think). Before your done listening to the song you forget how bored you were.

[ Edited by: Shipwreckjoey on 2003-03-08 19:19 ]

T
Thor posted on Sat, Mar 8, 2003 7:34 PM

My current state of incompacitation is caused by a paper deadline. How much can you say about Alan Jackson and September 11th, anyway?

Shipwreckjoey, who is Richard Cheese?

-Thor

Thor,
Richard Cheese & Lounge Against the Machine are a band that appeared at Cane's in Mission Beach last week. To find out more about them & their music refer to http://www.iloverichardcheese.com.
Cheers,
SWJ

[ Edited by: Shipwreckjoey on 2003-03-08 20:35 ]

Here we go again. Friday night and I'm picking out my belly button lint....

Do you know where you're kids are? I know where mine are -- they're right here...

G

i'm here to brah. I jus didn't feel like going out tonight tho. My Wahine went to Dukes canoe club with her relatives. I'm pau fo da night. I'm enjoying my bed right now.

wen you gotta get up at 5am and drive to da udda side of da island you sometimes jus like stey home sum nights ya.

I'm drinkin a Tahitian beer out of my Don da beach barrel and listening to da radio 99.5 "da breeze da spirit of Hawaii"

K

Hey my kids are here also and so am I funny how that works. Wish I hadn't picked the lint out earlier I would have somthing to do now oh well maybe I will pick my nose.

Tikifille, Gecko, Pop and all...ugh, count me in. Another Friday night sittin' at the computer.

Single and lovin' it! hahaha oh, and did I mention the food poisoning?

Think I'll go clean out the catbox. :)

Aloha all!

G

eh you guys stay up late ova on da mainland ya. it's 9:30pm Hawaiian time. still erly fo me! I gon suck em up still. I gon get one mo bia(beer).

west cost in in da house any east coast peopo still awake?

Eh Gecko, my wahini lived in Haleiwa on da north shore for 25 years, she been back on da mainland for 7 years now and still on Hawaiian time!

Hay PP,
You should take your "boared Sat night time" and start a side biz. That Maoi pic on your post's would make a fine "adult novelty" item. I've heard "that biz." is very profitable!! (no joke!)

Ben, what a great idea (no joke)! Adult Tiki Toys -- hmmm...you might be on to something here.

See Bong, the Moai Dickhead Signature turned out ok after all! :)

Cool signature PolyPop, but do you guys really think it looks a d*ck? Ummm....if yours is blue and reddish orange and with a face looking up at you, then maybe you better get to the doctor!

PeniMoaiCaddyDaddy

Here we go again....

Friday night, just got paid too. But the rain outside sucks!! Stuck at home.

Lucky D and Shipwrek Joe, I noticed your home too!

Yup, my girlfriend is taking me out of town tomarrow night for our anniversary. I don't know where we are going. She just said to pack a hawiian shirt, my camera, the Tiki Road Trip, and all the ingredients for a Trader Vic's Grog.

Pop, did I see you bidding for a Trader Vic's Suffering Bastard earlier on e-bay?

Luckydesigns wrote:
She just said to pack a hawiian shirt, my camera, the Tiki Road Trip, and all the ingredients for a Trader Vic's Grog.

Spike,
You ought to pack JUST what she said:
Hawaiian Shirt (and NOTHING else on)
Camera
Book
Drinks

Woohoo!

Hey, I think I've seen people like you two on the long road trip to Vegas! That was a sight!

That does sound like a good time.

Shit Pop,

You worked (yeah, right) from home half the week (itinerary - wake up at 8:30, rub eyes, scratch balls, make coffee; 10:00 eat bowl of fruitloops; 12:00 finish watching "The Andy Griffith Show" marathon; 1:00 - 3:00 take a little knap; 3:00 eat a Swanson's frozen Turkey Dinner; 4:00 check out Tiki Central).

So now you'er bored? You wouldn't be so god damn bored at home if you didn't half the fu&%ing week there!

'A thing of Tiki is a joy forever'

Celebrate 'International Tiki Day' the second Saturday in August - Hau'oli La Tiki!

[ Edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2003-05-02 23:29 ]

Just got home!! Our hockey team won!!! Life is good once more!

Hey Pop, I don't know if you've been watchin' the news lately, but here in San Diego about 4,000 thirsty & horny marines & sailors just hit town and I think I owe it to them to stay home & let them have free reign of all the hot S.D. (and T.J.) action spots tonite. Besides, I'm in training for Tiki Oasis III. I ain't no 19 year old frat boy anymore, y'know. As Clint Eastwood once said "a man's got to know his limitations". I think that was from Magnum Force, just after Clint blew up his boss (every workingman's wet dream). If it's any consolation to you though tomorrow's got two (count 'em) two happening events going on here in town 1)Bamboo2U 1 yr anniversary party at B2U in Lucadia and 2)the Seeds (probably on walkers & oxygen) live at the Casbah. So, if you're still bored by then, jump in the old popmobile & head south. Oh, and one other thing, the weather is beautiful down here right now. But that goes without saying.

Pages: 1 30 replies