Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Seattle:Hula Hula ~ Monday May 19th ~ Jonelle's Bday!

Pages: 1 6 replies

D

So, it's not really Jonelle's 16th birthday, because if it was, we couldn't have cocktails at Hula Hula!!!

Come down Monday, early after work, and join us in celebrating with Miss Jonelle, eating Happy hour snackage, drinking fancy Hula Hula drinks, and enjoying special birthday cupcakes made lovingly by Miss Dogbytes.

Most of ya know Jonelle so you really should come on down, and those that don't, well, it's been a while since we have been to Hula Hula and what the heck, you could always use a cool new friend, right???

Hope to see you!!!

Don't forget to wear your favorite aloha shirt or hawaiian dress!!!!

S

woohoo, yes indeed, lets all show up for this!!!!!
Happy hour food and drinkies, and a birthday party!!! Cupcakes!
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
see ya soon!
Pea

W

Not only will Jonelle be celebratin' her birthday but she's gonna do a number from her new show Big Bad Blonde now showing at the Holiday Inn Express in Winnemucca. But that's not all! At Hula Hula Jonelle will be joined by her back up singers/dancers Les Bois Boys ("America's sexiest over 50 male twin singing and dancing duo!" -Boise Herald Republic-).

Yuh just don't wanna miss this.

Why do I miss all the fun? Maybe it's because everything fun is planned
for when I'm out of town...coincidence..me thinks not. Happy Birthday
Jonelle!

[ Edited by: tiki-riviera 2008-05-14 23:00 ]

woohoo, this is tonight!!!!!!!!!!! Y'all should come!!!

W

Here's why it's good to be on friendly terms with dogbytes:

Miss Jonelle and the Tower of Yum

Monkey Love Cupcakes...French vanilla cake with with chocolate buttercream frosting and STRAWBERRY FILLING!!!

(Both pics swiped from Mrs. Bytes.)

B

Dang - looks like it was fun AND tasty! Beautiful cupcakes Dogbytes - and I don't just mean the ones on Jonelle! LOL

Pages: 1 6 replies