Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Tiki Stan originals

Pages: 1 2 47 replies

Figured I would start my own thread.

here is some progress shots of a new full body. I hope you Like. Tiki Stan....

Good for you bud! I like this guys ripped abs. sooooo..... What's next?

B

Yes i LIKEEE! Excellent job and My what a smile, Only a Mother could be proud of.. Keep posting.

B

Yeah, dude, very nice one, I can't wait to see it finished.

Benjamin.

S

Those are amazing Dude! Keep it up. Love to see more.

Here is my first project while recovering from a major injury.It is a slow process but I hope to be back in full swing in a couple of more months.,This guy has a habit that he cannot kick.Enjoy!
Benzart,benella,sungod,thank you for the previous comments,I appreciate them.

[ Edited by: canyonlaketiki 2008-12-07 18:23 ]

I forgot I got some more work done on this guy also.

I cut this one up today, a 2 footer,sorry tradition guys and girls,Tiki Stan

S

Man Nice work lots of detail in them.
There like alive.

On 2008-12-09 21:47, canyonlaketiki wrote:
I cut this one up today, a 2 footer,sorry tradition guys and girls,Tiki Stan

No worries mate! Some of us like to step out of the box of tradition and start our own. I like the last one you did. I never follow the rules either.

[ Edited by: Tucson Tiki 2008-12-10 18:46 ]

B

Well YEAH!! It's about time for your own thread, Nice stuff you're doing these daze Stan. Glad you are recovering from your injury too! Don't worry about the "Traditional's", you are Way ahead of the game and everything you do can't be downgraded just for them? :P Seriously keep up the good work and just don't ever be satisfied that you are as good as you will get yet!

Seeksurf,Tuscon tiki,Benzart, Thank you for the adrenaline.The support here is unreal.I finished up my mailbox today and started a new 8 footer for the entry to my driveway, I also took a picture of the pins that got taken out of my fingers last week from my accident.(the details are disturbing)

Here is some of my old work I stumbled upon.

Tiki Stan.....

very cool keep up the good work

Marcus, Thank you. I just spent about 2 hours reading thru Tiki beat. And all I can say is WOW!
Well, Here is a two faced pirate hope you enjoy.

Tiki Stan..

Here is some older work.I have been on a pirate binge for a while.

Thanks for checking them out. Tiki Stan.....

If ever in canyon lake, Grab a great taco and check out a cool Tiki Stan original.

Thanks for checkin it out.

Here is 1 I did my old neighbor a few years back.

Tiki Stan...

Here is one I named Momma tried.

He is always looking for trouble.
Tiki Stan.....

S

Right on! nice work there looks like your addicted also.

Thank you Seeksurf, I am addicted! A small collection of previous projects. Enjoy!

I like your style , nice job.

BD

like the look of your carves. thought you were from canyon lake here in tx and was gonna look up rock n tacos next time i was there, til i saw the phone #. commutes just a bit too far for tacos and tikis. great idea for a beer cooler

bd

B

Cool stuff stan, I really like the "Cooler Head" guy, nice way to keep yer cool!

Drastic wagon,big daddy & Benzart, Thank you for checkin out my work, I appreciate it. Here is a new piece that is going in my yard. If ever in perris ca, stop on by!Cold beer always available!(if you bring it).

Drastic wagon,big daddy & Benzart, Thank you for checkin out my work, I appreciate it. Here is a new piece that is going in my yard. If ever in perris ca, stop on by!Cold beer always available!(if you bring it).

BD

so THAT"S how you move one of those beasties. and me trying to use a hand dolly.

bd

OK, looks like I'm gonna stick to small stuff. I can't really afford a bobcat.

Nice work but I love the cooler head tiki. And he was on stage with Agent Orange? too cool, the ultimate party tiki.

[ Edited by: Badd Tiki 2009-04-17 10:26 ]

big daddy that bobcat is going thru a name change.The new name will be Tikicat.Badd tiki, Agent orange rocks for sure I agree,that Tiki is drunker than 10 sailors half the time.
Here is a special piece I just finished up,it is going to be the crowd favorite trophy at an upcoming car and art show in so cal.It has a rat trap for the info tag,spark plugs for the teeth and a few more surprises.If in so cal on may 9th stop by and check it out.

Killer esky[cooler] Stan,2 of my fav's in one hit!
Cheers Watango

[ Edited by: Watango productions 2009-04-23 02:43 ]

Hey thanks watango, Two of my favorite things also. Here are some more pics.
Back to carving for me!

Man those are realy nice . Very kool .

thanks tyger jymmy.
Here is my latest project I am working on.

Not finished, I will post some more.........

L

Nice skull! Look like the mexican cult of the death?

Ya right on stan nice work love the skull on fire shot.

Thanks guys, I have been gone for a bit, but I got the day of the dead finished,Along with a couple of more. Hopefully I can get some done soon.Wow the talent on TC has gotten intense!

B

Boy I can say your stuff has Tons of Character, just Overflows with it.
Excellent pieces.

Thanks Benzart! I appreciate the love. Here is a piece I did about 5 years ago that your style was my inspiration on. You should pick up on the pieces I was studying, I dont know if anyone else will though! You are the Master! Benzart inspired!

Here are some more pieces, Getting the fever back!

Great to see ya back at it Stan,dig the tikiskullstack!Cheers Watango.

B

COOL "Inspirations Canyon, Excellent work on those. Thanks for posting them.

T

oh, wow, scrolling down through your pics i really didn't expect to see that decorated skull! Tiki meets hippi. :lol:

Nice work - your designs are really unique.

Watango, Cheers! Benzart I have a bunch of pics I will post up when I get some time, The big T, Thank you, I try to be different. I am glad you like them. Here is a unique one. I donated it to a charity auction for Progeria. It did really well. The eye ended up having a headlight bezel from a 1950 ford, And a melted piston from a blown up dragster engine from the 80's.

I took advantage of my day off work and got some stuff done, Time for some cold ones. Cheers!

A few more.

Update! Spring is here. Boy the talent here keeps getting better! Here are some of mine. I hope you enjoy.

Tiki Stan

[

A
amate posted on Thu, Mar 15, 2012 9:01 AM

Spring is here...time to carve. Looking good Stan!

Hay neighbor! Nice work!

Pages: 1 2 47 replies