Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

My carvings for sale!

Pages: 1 16 replies

I have decided to sell off 4 of my last tiki carvings. Hope this is ok here.
I figured it was as other things are for sale here. All my tiki poles are carved from palm and treated with coppergreen to protect the wood from rot and termites then sealed with a spar finish.

1. Big Head Bastard--6'3" tall and 10" in diameter---$550
    2)King Dick-a-licka(He could if he had one) 56" tall and 9" in diameter. Wood stained to acheive the color----$500
    3)Sad Face Fellow-45" tall and 8" in diameter--$300
  2. Monkey Face Fellow-- 22" tall and 11" in diameter-- $200 (Sold!!!!!)
  3. Primitive style--24" tall and 12" in diameter---$250(Sold!!!!)
  4. Small Moai---22" and 6 in diameter--$125(Sold!!!!!)
    All shipping and crating will be the responsibility of the buyer. I will be in So. Cal Father's Day Weekend if that would help ya out. Enjoy and I hope these find a good home ---Tucson Tiki 520-396-4227 Home
    https://tikicentral.com/uploads/8479/483054ad.jpg[/img]

https://tikicentral.com/uploads/8479/4844bdba.jpg[/img]

[ Edited by: Tucson Tiki 2008-05-18 09:16 ]

[ Edited by: Tucson Tiki 2008-06-02 20:43 ]

[ Edited by: Tucson Tiki 2008-06-02 20:44 ]

[ Edited by: Tucson Tiki 2008-06-08 11:16 ]

[ Edited by: Tucson Tiki 2008-07-21 16:57 ]

BTTT--Just because!

Just added another one to the mix. Batter Up! Who digs this stuff out there. Come on folks! TT~

Ok, Doesn't see to be any excess cash floating around out there to pick up my stuff.(Maybe it suck, I don;t know) I am open to trade for bitchin; tiki stuff. I want a cool vintage rattan living room set. Anybody got something they would want to trade off. It's gotta be vintage for sure. I like cool old lamps as well. I'm open to all ideas out there. Just looking to mix things up a bit. TT

Tucson Tiki,

Your stuff doesn't suck. It is actually pretty good.

Have you tried to sell any of your work to the Kon Tiki in Tucson. I'm sure they could use more Tiki's there.

Times are tough right now but stick it out. Your work is good.

Plus I hear there is a BIG tiki event that might be happening in Tucson next year so start carving!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Well I would like to know more about this event you are taliking about. Give up the goods please. Thanks on the props. It seems if it isn't a 30 dollar mug no one is interested in it. I'll keep banging away. TT

People ARE interested Tuscon. You just need to go where they are. TC is already inundated with carvers. Car shows, swap meets, rabbit shows...jus' kiddin' on that one. See if you can arrange a little vending at the Kon Tiki out there, bring in some biz for the restaurant and yourself. Good luck.

Rabbit shows smell funny. I'll try your suggestions.Thanks

On 2008-06-28 07:50, Tucson Tiki wrote:
Rabbit shows smell funny. I'll try your suggestions.Thanks

Sarcasm won't sell TiKis either...
List them on Ebay or price them out here, nobody wants to offend you with too low of an offer, like you said, "Give it up with the info"
I really like the first one, what kind of weight are we talking about? I am NOT going to Tucson EVER AGAIN so I would want it shipped.

BTW Great yard, love the color of the walls, is that a pueblo style? I noticed you have a nice rock lawn and plenty of rock planter beds, that has a lot to do with my dis-taste for AZ. but that looks pretty cool.

Arts and Crafts shows, local County Fair are other options.

There was no sarcasm in my response. I am going to take his suggestions and try them. The first one weighs around 50- 75 lbs. I'm guessing. I knew he was joking about the rabbit show. Thanks for the compliment on the yard. I got a long ways to go before I show any other angle in the pics. It's a slow process.

[ Edited by: Tucson Tiki 2008-06-29 12:12 ]

Meet other people with the same interest in Phoenix
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=28669&forum=4
Hurry, it's tonite. Wish I could be there.

JGA

I love the top one. I wish I had seen this a couple of weeks ago, I could have had my son & DIL bring it out with them when they moved back to NorCal.

All of your work is beautiful.

Just sold three to the guy that owns the Kon Tiki In Tucson. He has commissioned me to carve one for out in front of the bar. Too Cool! I will get right on it after my vacation. Now I need some good ideas for a design. Better start looking. TT

Right on Brah! Groovin' in Tuscon.

I'm glad things worked out for you! You do great work!

I was starting to have my doubts. Maybe I can make a few bucks doing this to build my hotrods. We'll see. Thanks for the words of encouragement. TT

Pages: 1 16 replies