Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

hi are you looking for tiki bars/stools?

Pages: 1 7 replies

WE HAVE THEM PLEASE CALL VICTORIA DIRECTLY AT 732 673 3693 OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

WE ARE A LARGE WHOLESALER ON THE EAST COAST AND OUR PRODUCTS CAN BE SEEN ON WHATSLOCAL.COM

THANKS

Do you have photos of said Tiki barstools?

thnx. k, bai.

I don't see them on their site either. Just a couple avg. tiki bars

They are very Tarzhey. The one that is least tiki is nicest IMHO.

Too bad Victoria is not confident enough in the product/company to mention prices. The website doesn't even mention the price. Maybe the price is different depending on who is asking. :skep:

These look like there from the swap meet- cheesy and cheap !!
Give me a break listing this sh@^##t !!!

A

On 2008-05-19 20:32, Mr. NoNaMe wrote:
They are very Tarzhey. The one that is least tiki is nicest IMHO.

Too bad Victoria is not confident enough in the product/company to mention prices. The website doesn't even mention the price. Maybe the price is different depending on who is asking. :skep:

If you click on the links above the pictures of the bars you go to a page with more detail, including prices. Small bar: $799.95. Larger bar: $1,199.95.

If you click on the links above the pictures of the bars you go to a page with more detail, including prices. Small bar: $799.95. Larger bar: $1,199.95.

Ah ha!! :blush: I copied/pasted the wrong addy. The pics do look better now that I am on the correct page. Victoria should say that they are a retailer also. I assume those are retail prices and not wholesale. They must sell to stores and the general public.

I musta been on my second Vesper, hmm. :)

On 2008-05-19 20:32, Mr. NoNaMe wrote:
They are very Tarzhey.

That's interesting, since Target recalled their bamboo barstools that looked very similar...

Pages: 1 7 replies