Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Sven's Video...$780

Pages: 1 8 replies

L
Luki posted on Sun, Mar 2, 2003 10:05 PM

I know I'm new here, but, um, is that a normal price for this? I was hoping to get a copy of this at some point but dayum that's a ton o'cash for a video tape!

I was going to ask Sven if he thought about putting it onto DVD and was going to offer some assistance therein if I won the auction. Hiyeva...that didn't happen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29460&item=2161629922&rd=1

A6

[ Edited by: A6Louie on 2003-03-02 22:05 ]

[ Edited by: purple jade 2006-03-20 21:18 ]

WOW...congrats!

Now I've seen everything! Ebay never ceases to amaze me!

Congratulations--it's thrilling to realize that even in these economically strapped times, there are still beautifully mad customers like this.

All I can say is, "What the hell! RELIST, my friend!!! What have you got to lose?"

Gee, I hope that guy develops a passion for vintage clothing and starts hanging around my auctions...

My appreciation for all things Japanese has been acknowledged in a beautiful way...
The Shag mugs were kind of disappointing, the Sepik Explorer so so, but when I scrolled down to the video, my eyes bugged out! All this happened within the last hour!

It just shows that there are bidders out there to who 100,- Dollars are like -.10 cents. Origato Gosai Mashita!

And that was post 666...

T

What always makes me scratchmy head, is that id someone is THAT into tiki that they will pay $780 bucks for a video, how come they haven't found this forum yet?

Anyway congrats, Sven.

I love my japanese buyers! Anyone who says they will not 'ship internationally' doesnt know what they are missing!

Well that's sorted - I'm flinging dubbed PAL copies of "The Air-Conditioned Eden" onto e-Bay pronto. Hell, they must be worth $390 each, right?

Well done BigBro!

Trader Woody

Pages: 1 8 replies