Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Arkansas?

Pages: 1 6 replies

EB

I'm going to Little Rock, Arkansas in August. Does anybody know if there are any Tiki-places worth to see or even a place where you can get a good Mai Tai in this area or in the whole "Natural State"? It would be nice to get some infos, so let me know...

S

I know nothing of Little Rock, but Hot Springs has a lot of great vintage hotels and signage. I would not expect any Tiki there though.

EB

Aloha Swanky, thanks anyway. Just checked out the webcam at the Hapa Haole Hideaway on the net. Seems to be a fine place in Knoxville, great! Any places worth to see in TN, except the Omni Hut in Smyrna?

S

Tiki-wise, no. Keep in mind that Smyrna is probably 3-4 hours East of Memphis and you'll be a long way from Memphis even. But if Nashville is on your agenda, Smyrna is just 15-20 minutes south.

EB

Well, thanks, I know. But for a good Mai Tai no way is to long, so these few hours to Smyrna, no problem.
(I plan to go to Nashville anyway)

S

Well, you'll have to come on over to my house or on to Trader Vic's Atlanta for a good Mai Tai. The Omni Hut does not serve alcohol!

EB

Alright Swanky, I'll take you by the word... Best regards from Austria!

Pages: 1 6 replies