Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

The Crazed Mugs on Last.fm

Pages: 1 5 replies

HL

Attention Last.fm users — the newly remastered first album from The Crazed Mugs, "My Mug Collection," is now available for your listening pleasure at Last.fm.

http://www.last.fm/music/The+Crazed+Mugs

Last.fm is a free service that streams music to your desktop. The twist is that the software feeds you songs from similar artists or genres automatically, so it builds a radio station on-the-fly around your preferences. You can add tags to the songs as they play to help better train the software to your musical likings. It's a pretty sweet system. And we get a couple of cents when someone plays one of our songs, so that can't be all bad. :)

There was already one person who had the song "My Mug Collection" on the playlist. Quite a surprise!

P

Similar artists include Jimmy Buffet?

sigh.

Now I need a Marga... I mean a... Coro... I mean a Mai Tai.

G

Remastered? Do we get bonus tracks too? Maybe an extended dance remix of My Mug Collection?

On 2008-05-22 04:11, pablus wrote:
Similar artists include Jimmy Buffet?

sigh.

Now I need a Marga... I mean a... Coro... I mean a Mai Tai.

Hey, it's only a machine, only as smart as the idiots who program it. As my jr high science teacher was fond of saying, "garbage in, garbage out."

P

Ya know... It's possible, too, that regular Last.fm users like myself could listen to plenty of Crazed Mugs and Waitiki and Martin Denny and somehow change the profile. Worth a try, I'd say...

Pages: 1 5 replies