Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Ink-n-Iron, 6/6-6/8...Not A "Tiki Event"...But...

Pages: 1 14 replies

Big Toe, Clysdalle, Myself and Kim will be vending. STOP BY, SAY HI, HAVE A BEER AND BUY SOME 'ISH FROM US!

http://www.ink-n-iron.com/default.asp

The End

[ Edited by: Daves Not Home 2008-05-30 10:52 ]

how much is it for a booth?

not that I have any tats or piercings,
but if I was gonna be in town,
I would so be there.

surf/spooky bands
Ghastly ones,
Deadbolt,
Volcanics,
Dynotones.

plus tons of rockabilly bands.

swingin' utters Sunday night...'nuff said. But I have to work!!! dammit!!!

I see on the list that Doug Horne will be there too (Swampfire lounge)

are any of you guys the "sneaky tiki boutique"? that's based in Long beach, right?

TT

I'm there... look out for me around the TIKI FARM stand..

i may be going ...

Lady Velour and I will be there. But only on Sunday.
Its right down the street from us so how can we miss it?

[ Edited by: johnnievelour 2008-05-31 18:39 ]

Mad Sin and Frenzy. Classic Psychobilly. Highly recommend going if you're into that kinda stuff.

M

On 2008-05-31 16:23, Tiki Trav wrote:
I'm there... look out for me around the TIKI FARM stand..

We'll be right by the "Tiki Drive-In Theater" area... that sounds interesting! Okay, I'm gonna have some never before seen oddities at this show for anybody making the trip.

The band line-up is just over-the-top cool!

Mahaloz!
Holden
http://www.tikifarm.com
myspace.com/tikifarm

[ Edited by: MakeDaMug 2008-06-05 17:59 ]

It was a tough choice............

Sorry guys! Have fun without me!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there tonight and tomorrow night.......
The Blasters.......Junior Brown.....Dave Alvin.....The Hacienda Brothers.....Jesse Dayton.....Wayne Hancock......so many more......

I feel bad for any poor suckers that aren't gonna be at this super rad event......including you Ben (even though you've got the Pistols to see)

Last year was great, this year's line up looks even better. Gonna have my car in the preferred parking lot. it's like a mini car show in there. Come check her out....

Spike

[ Edited by: Luckydesigns 2008-06-06 10:47 ]

T

I just called Tiki Trav .I thought maybe he could take the train to Long Beach tomorrow and I would gladly pick him up and we could cruise the crowd and make comments about people . He told me that he was already there with Holden working the Tiki Farm booth and the place was rockin . He also informed me that he and Holden will be sharing a room together too ............???????? Well , I dont want to start any rumors but I wondered why they didnt get separate rooms . And why do they call Trav the "boy from down under " ? (wink, wink)
Well , I guess Ill go hang with the pinups by myself .

SD

This just in.....................

Last night Manu from Mana'o Tattoo in Tahiti won for Best Tribal for the polynesian sleeve he did on me 10 days ago. Congratulations Manu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post photos tomorrow.

Jen

B
BigToe posted on Mon, Jun 9, 2008 1:42 PM

congrats to u too, Jen! after all, it was the art on YOUR shapely appendage that won the award! much nicer than seeing it on Tiki Ray! tee hee

thanks to everyone who stopped by, to Dave, kim and D-Lo for tolerating me and Holden for the KILLER BigToe 'Mug-Shots'. it was indeed a barrel-full-of-monkeys. After i recover in a week or so, i'm gonna start on a bunch of new paintings for OASIS.

alohas,

Toe-fu

C

great time.....thanks to the booth crew for dealing with my "booth mom" controlling attitude!

Here are my pics..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dlozeau/sets/72157605519997490/

...and do these stairs go down?

[ Edited by: Clysdalle 2008-06-09 19:57 ]

Pages: 1 14 replies