Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Offer - 2 Hukilau 2008 Big Kahuna Passes - Still Available!

Pages: 1 1 replies

B

My wife and I ran into a schedule conflict, and it turns out we're not going to be able to attend the last Hukilau! I'm so sad, as I've never been to any of them, and I'm quite jealous of all of you who will be there.

But, if you're looking for tickets, we're going to sell ours. I paid $250 for the pair of Big Kahuna Passes, but I'd be willing to let them go for less, say $200? Let me know if you're interested. Tiki Kiliki has been kind enough to offer to change the name on the tickets to whomever buys them.

Since we're so close to the event, I'd prefer payment via Paypal, but I'm sure we can work something out if you have some aversion to Paypal.

Cheers & Mahalo,
MB

--

2:16PM EST - I just updated my forum email, so if you tried to email or PM me, please try again. Thanks!

[ Edited by: mboszko 2008-05-31 11:17 ]

[ Edited by: mboszko 2008-06-09 06:04 ]

B

I bet everyone who's going has already got Hukilau tix, but if not, these two tickets are still available! If you're interested, I'm willing to let them go really cheap. Email or PM me your fire sale offer, and two Big Kahuna Passes are yours.

I also have reservations for the Saturday night dinner/show at the Mai-Kai, I'm sure we could ask them to transfer the reservations to your name.

I wish I could go, but alas, I cannot. I'd love it if someone else could enjoy these tix, though.

Cheers & Mahalo,
MB

Pages: 1 1 replies