Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Vintage Round Rattan Shelf

Pages: 1 9 replies

This is up on eBay for those who don't look at eBay that much. Local delivery around Long Beach or come pick it up.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Rattan-Shelf-Round-Large-1950s-Wall-Display_W0QQitemZ160248243838QQihZ006QQcategoryZ69473QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"Mortgages and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life!"

[ Edited by: SoccerTiki 2008-06-08 11:26 ]

Damn, up to $60.00 already! So far I am in the lead - if I win I'll come get it SoccerTiki!

On 2008-06-06 08:22, Jason Wickedly wrote:
Damn, up to $60.00 already! So far I am in the lead - if I win I'll come get it SoccerTiki!

Sounds good! I'll have a Mai-Tai waiting for you if you pay cash instead of paypal!

Only $96.00 with 10 hours left!!!

****Remember-If you pick it up and pay cash not Paypal I'll have a Mai-Tai waiting for you!~

[ Edited by: SoccerTiki 2008-06-08 11:28 ]

eBay bidders are so fickle. You listed this shelf at 129.00 and didn't get a single bid. You list it again at.. what was it, 10.00? And it goes for 158.51. Crazy! Anyway, congrats on getting a good price on it.

On 2008-06-10 11:00, TikiTres wrote:
eBay bidders are so fickle. You listed this shelf at 129.00 and didn't get a single bid. You list it again at.. what was it, 10.00? And it goes for 158.51. Crazy! Anyway, congrats on getting a good price on it.

Thanks, I just got smart and let the demand set the price! Another had recently sold for about the same, so I guess I got the market price for the item!

Yeah, the 2nd price seemed about right. I was surprised it didn't get any bids the first time around. I was tempted, but my tiki setting is outdoors and it looks like that one is too nice not to stay indoors!

I missed out too, I was at the Ink and Iron Festival and didn't get a chance to up my bid. Oh well, I'll make my own damn mai tai. (sniff)

LOL!!! If I get lucky and find another, I'll let you two no first! :P

Pages: 1 9 replies