Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki mugs you missed out on

Pages: 1 6 replies

A

What are the tiki mugs by Tiki Farm and other manufacturers that are retired, no longer produced, molds broken, etc., that you wish were still available? You know, the mugs you missed out on and are currently considering whether you want to fork over your life savings to buy on ebay.

Personally, I wish I'd nabbed one of Tiki Farm's Don the Beachcomber Rum Barrel recreations.

"I am Lono!" -- http://www.347steps.com

[ Edited by: arriano 2008-06-03 15:21 ]

T
teaKEY posted on Tue, Jun 3, 2008 3:43 PM

Thats funny cause I have been thinking all week that I want the retired TikiFArm DEREK Tiki Magazine Moai (two). Just last night I was looking at Tiki Kate's collection thinking how I would have wanted the shinny Joe Vitale brown moai. I have the green one but the brown one seems so different now. Oh and a 2003 Systems and Designs witco looking guy too. All the crazy Als (Tiki Farm)

Right now there are a bunch of mug on Tiki FArm I would want. HAven't had that urge since 2005. Thinking that I would like getting them even if I have to storage them in boxes to open and be thankful I had that prior knowledge years from now.

I bought a Trader Mort's mug from Munktiki and seeing how much money they went for I could have bought a couple. I'm not like that though.

T

Tiki Farm's Stoney. It's one of my holy grails. Although I've been collecting Tiki Farm mugs since 2000, I don't remember ever seeing Stoney at any of the places where I bought my mugs back then.

T
teaKEY posted on Tue, Jun 3, 2008 7:26 PM
RB

The Beachbum Berry mug

T

Munktiki Big Joe

UJ

For me... it was the Ren Clark Tribute. I wanted one so bad, but was in a heavy financial burdon with bills I couldn't even afford off brand ovaltine. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Pages: 1 6 replies