Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Authentic Hawaiian Carving

Pages: 1 7 replies

T

This is the first piece that I have made that I am willing to part with.
The carving is approx. 32" tall. Carved from a hardwood, Formosa Koa (Not a native Hawaiian Koa. Weight is approx. 25lbs. I have approx. 100 hrs into this carving. Carving was finished with Watco Teak Oil finish for the UV protection. Product states that it can be recoated with a clear varathane type product.
Great for the landscape or indoor decor.
$800.00

[ Edited by: TimReis 2008-06-12 11:15 ]

M

Very nice work, Tim!!

T

Sold - Thank you. Plenty more to come in the future.
Sorry tried to delete this. Sort of a technology idiot here

[ Edited by: TimReis 2008-06-12 11:16 ]

i kinda wish you left your carving up for us to see!

what part of oregon are you in?

T

I apologize I should have left it up. You can view some of my carvings at my myspace page.
Very inconsiderate of me, please accept my apology. I am sure there are many people that did enjoy looking at it. I am working on my 8th carving. Still learning.

Live on Kauai, but am relocating to Eugene, OR

http://www.myspace.com/rippinlips808

[ Edited by: TimReis 2008-06-12 17:24 ]

D

i am now officially very sad i didnt see this post on the first day. i looked at your myspace page..and i hope you carve when you're in Oregon, cuz i'll buy a tiki! for now, i'm gonna keep telling myself that shipping from HI would have been too much.. so i'll just pick one up when i drive thr OR..

nice carvings- I like your combination of playful, cartoony and traditional. Come join us over in Creating Tiki

T

My buyers disappeared after checking out one of their properties on Maui, last I heard they had some unexpected problems with their Maui home. I am returning to the mainland July 3rd, flying into Oakland, CA, and would like to sell them before I leave the islands.
Price lowered to minimum I can accept.
$500 - Formosa Koa Hardwood (Not a native Hawaiian Koa) Approx. 32" - approx 25lbs.
$400 - Duke (Surfboard Ki'i) Monkey Pod approx. 21" - approx. 7 lbs.
Prices do not include shipping.

Pages: 1 7 replies