Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Denver Modernism TIKI LOUNGE Aug 15 - 17 2008

Pages: 1 3 replies

D

Alo-HA!

The Friday night Tiki Bar - hosted by Tiki Boyd and Brian Clark - has been hugely popular at the Denver Modernism Show every year... and THIS YEAR... we are EXPANDING to offer an entire AREA.... decorated and full of TIKI Decor and Tiki Vendors! We're calling it the Denver Modernism Tiki Lounge! And - yes - the Tiki Bar will be at the heart of it!

Our Modernism Show drew nearly 3,000 people last year - from across the US - and 100 vendors, too! So, if you like MOD with your Tiki - this is the place! Admission is just $5 on Sat or Sun; $10 Fri night. We're at the National Western Complex - right at the intersection of I-25 and I-70 for easy access!

I am soooo excited about upping out Tiki Factor this year! If you want more info, you can visit http://www.denvermodernism.com. I'm wanting tiki vendors and tiki artisits to participate - so please consider us! Our booth rates start at just $100.

Thanks!
-Dana in Denver

[ Edited by: DanaCain7 2008-06-09 19:44 ]

TF

Smack dab in the middle of Tiki Oasis 8. Mannn. Hate to miss this one.

T.F.

I knooowww!!!

We had to move our show UP two weeks to accomodate the Democratic National Convention! Normally we are the LAST weekend in August! When I saw that conflict with Tiki Oasis, I was seriously bummed, but I'm hoping there are some folks who can't go to San Diego, but CAN make it to Denver this time. And next year... no date conflict! :D

H
Helz posted on Mon, Jun 9, 2008 7:03 PM

No worries, Fink, though it won't be the same without ya.

We're definitely planning on doing up a booth (and doing it proud). It'll be the first booth that PopTiki of Colorado(TM) has done...along with some other folks and things.

and FYI...PopTiki.com

[ Edited by: Helz 2008-06-09 19:04 ]

Pages: 1 3 replies