Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

older trader vics grenadine bottle

Pages: 1 3 replies

Hello,

I am looking for an image of an older Trader Vic's grenadine bottle. My son wants to honor his grandfather who used to make a "naked lady" for him and his sisters when they were younger. They called them naked ladies because the bottle label featured an attractive topless native girl. I've searched all over for a bottle with no success. A call has been placed to Trader Vics offices in California and we haven't heard back yet. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot!
Jim

On 2008-06-11 20:56, vics naked lady wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for an image of an older Trader Vic's grenadine bottle. My son wants to honor his grandfather who used to make a "naked lady" for him and his sisters when they were younger. They called them naked ladies because the bottle label featured an attractive topless native girl. I've searched all over for a bottle with no success. A call has been placed to Trader Vics offices in California and we haven't heard back yet. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot!
Jim

Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Trader-Vics-Pomegranate-Syrup-Label-Vintage-1946_W0QQitemZ260249499669QQihZ016QQcategoryZ29460QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

On 2008-06-11 20:56, vics naked lady wrote:
Hello,

Thanks a lot!
Jim

Ebay, also:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRADER-VICS-Vintage-LABEL-Topless-Native-Girl-Logo-46_W0QQitemZ360059180056QQihZ023QQcategoryZ29460QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Thanks very much for your help! I forwarded the link to my son and printed a copy as well.

Pages: 1 3 replies