Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Ken Pleasant carvings & artwork for sale through his web site

Pages: 1 6 replies

T

I noticed yesterday that Ken has posted some new items for sale on his web site:

http://www.pleasanttiki.com/

Check the "For Sale" and For Sale 2" pages for lots of tiki-riffic goodies :) I already placed my order!

K

Hey Tres thanks for the post. I have had a few people me email wondering how to view the items in the box with the pictures. If you click on the pictures nothing happens. I am not sure why or how to fix it. But if you click on the item name or # below the picture it should come up. Sorry the site is hard to figure out. I hope to have a more user friendly one someday. Thanks for looking and the emails.

site seems to be workin now....where is all the tiki stuff??? i only see a few wall items??? sorry ken, but i gotta see the big stuff....the lamps, the furniture, the big tikis, etc.....

T

Hey Ken, I was a little confused about that as well because when you mouse-over the pics the icon changes to the "hand" but nothing happens if you click over the pic. I did finally figure out you have to click on the name below it. Otherwise everything looks to work just fine on the site :)

K

Hey Tipsy, I know more tikis :) I will try. I am a weekend warrior and after 50 hours a week at my real job it is hard to get motivated.
Tres thanks again.

T

Hey, This website is down...Anyone know what's going on with it ?

T

Hmmmm, try it again, the link in the first post is working fine for me.

Pages: 1 6 replies