Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

bowls/hula girls

Pages: 1 2 replies

Here are two cute bowls I am ebaying as well. I think y'all call them Lava Bowls. Take a looksee here

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Tiki-Bowls-Hula_W0QQitemZ190229594722QQihZ009QQcategoryZ29460QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is really not meant as a shot at anybody, but why do so many people join TC & immediately start selling stuff. No intro, no hello, this is who I am, nothing! All we get is Wham! Here are my auctions! What's up with that? If you're selling tiki stuff on ebay & that's the only reason you're posting here, don't bother. Trust me! We'll find your ebay auctions on our own. That's what we do! This is not aimed at established members who inform us of their auctions, just those who have no other intent!

thank you to everyone who has expressed an interest in my collection...like i said in another thread, it's hard to let go of this stuff and i have second thoughts with every listing, but if someone from this board wins it, i know it is going to someone who really will love it and maybe even have a place to display it...thanks again

Pages: 1 2 replies