Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Magazine #10 (Bamboo Ben cover) is now sold out!

Pages: 1 16 replies

N

The Spring '08 issue of Tiki Magazine is now sold out! A big thank you to everyone for supporting the magazine. We could not do it without the support of the Tiki Ohana. Special thanks goes to Ernie Keen for creating such an excellent cover and to Bamboo Ben and Basement Kahuna for being so damn handsome! If you missed out on picking up the issue, I know that Oceanic Arts, the Mai Kai and Trader Mort's still have some left.

Nicktiki

K

I have a few left.
PM me
K.

LT

I was in Bamboo 2 U in Leucadia about a week ago and she still had copies.

Congrats on the sellout!! It's an awesome cover for sure!I hope to get my copy signed one day!!!

R

Rad! Congrats!

Glad I got mine when I did! :wink:

On 2008-06-21 15:26, nicktiki wrote:
The Spring '08 issue of Tiki Magazine is now sold out! A big thank you to everyone for supporting the magazine. We could not do it without the support of the Tiki Ohana. Special thanks goes to Ernie Keen for creating such an excellent cover and to Bamboo Ben and Basement Kahuna for being so damn handsome! If you missed out on picking up the issue, I know that Oceanic Arts, the Mai Kai and Trader Mort's still have some left.

Nicktiki

What the?
Thanks to Ben and BK for being so handsome?
What am I, chopped liver?
You know, you spend your whole life trying to downplay the sexyness and when it finally counts it's ignored.
I jest. There are a few issues left at Mainlanders also. Hank may have issues at The Freak Factory in Mission Beach as well.
Cheers.

Matt, they're savin ya for the T.M. center fold.

That was really quick - I was just about to order more for the Double Crown website (I'm down to two copies). I'll make sure to order more next time!

N

Sorry to underestimate Matt's sex appeal (he's also pretty damn handsome). But, after all Matt, you are the centerfold. We've got to stop taking the centerfolds for granted.

B

Grats Nick and sundry menehune!

i have an extra copy available that is a bit stained from all the...um...usage. those are attractive boys in there.

tee hee

T

I bought the last copy at Tiki Lee's in LV last week, so don't look there!

3 left @ Hastings in Lake Havasu!!I heard a very untrue rumur that Mr. Bamboo Ben will drive from town to town signing copies!! :) lol.

T

Just picked up the last 2 issues here in Cincinnati...Will trade one for this issue of Tiki Magazine....Fall/Winter 05-06 Vol.1 / No.3.That's the one with Doug Horne
"Atomic Rum,A Revelation" artwork on the cover.Just Private Message me or send email..

How many copies of the magazine have been published?

Does anyone in the UK stock them?

Thanks.

N

We're working on our 11th issue. Hot Rod Tiki and Cheekytiki carry the magazine.

M
T

I was at Bali Hai in San Diego last night (7.20.08) and they had 12 copies of the Bamboo Ben issue in the gift store!

Pages: 1 16 replies