Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Who's Mr. Crafty?

Pages: 1 7 replies

D
L
Luki posted on Wed, Mar 5, 2003 12:58 AM

His works are fabulous, no?

When I first saw his stuff listed online about a week ago, I went nuts...very fun prints.

I tried and tried to find out more about him but alas, nothing...well, almost nothing.

Finally managed to get in touch with the guy and exchanged a few e-mails...I bought one of the prints but the auctions were so close together that now I must wait for round two.

Anyway, he wrote that he'll be doing a few more of these types of work and then perhaps launching a web site (for which I offered my assistance).

By the way, those images are full-on digital works from what he told me.

Ok, I should probably stop speaking for him now since I don't know him other than those couple of e-mails.

A6

Yes, very cool work indeed. It's nice to see a change from all the Shag stuff out there...

L
Luki posted on Wed, Mar 5, 2003 2:16 PM

As a follow-up, I received my first Mr. Craftyprints print today...WOW...looks AMAZING in person and was super-well packed. It also got here very quickly. At least based on this one transaction I'm very excited to get more of his works. Also the print was hand signed and numbered by the artist.

A6

D

I am glad to hear his work is even better in person. I sent him an invitation to come on by Tiki Central, the more the merrier! He seems like an very artistic guy with a love for all things Tiki!

Those are superb.

If only Kona Lanes really looked like that.
Great work!

S

What do you mean? It looks that way to me. :wink:

Pages: 1 7 replies