Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

New Tiki Farm mugs on Ebay

Pages: 1 13 replies

A

I was having a little insomnia and found a whole bunch of new mugs on ebay. lots of cool colors.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2163359782&category=29460

. . . and they're being offered by a great seller with low prices and free shipping on 4 or more items.

FYI - The mug you have linked to -- "Mad Marq by Danny G" is by our own Danny Gallardo aka Chiki Tiki. See the tiki on the box? That's a tiki he carved that now resides in Tiki Bong's bar.

That's one of my favorite mugs...

*** * * The Polynesian Popster * * ***

[ Edited by: PolynesianPop on 2003-03-05 07:44 ]

Wow, that's kinda weird for me. I had a feeling my stuff(w/TikiFarm) would make it on Ebay one day, still funny to me.

I think the new designs from Tiki Farm are awesome. Remember, Tiki Farm gives TCers 15% off! I would say it is best to buy from them direct, because they won't ever let you walk away unsatisfied. Also, there are shot glass versions of some of the new mugs, but they aren't available yet. These new releases are going to be the first awesome Tikis mugs to be made in a while (with the exception of Bosko's Tipsy Bob!). I should start saving up money!

This Tiki Farm Monster Marq mug by Danny G that's on Ebay was one of three mugs I picked up at the local Hot Topic. I'm sure everyone has seen the Hot Topic thread in the Main Discussion forum. I also found a Mondo Maori by Squid and a Kaifornia Ku by Drew as well. All in all, not a bad night with the exception of the music that was playing in the store.

H
hramz3 posted on Fri, Mar 7, 2003 5:00 AM

15% off at TikiFarm? Is that true?

It is 10000% true. Check out Tiki Farm owner Holden's post from December!

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=1922&forum=1

Pretty awesome, eh?

G
GECKO posted on Fri, Mar 7, 2003 1:39 PM

good job bradda Chiki! dats wun killa mug. like to see mo.

aloha

I use this seller regularly. Tiki Farm encourage us to use their retailers, and this is one of the easiest to deal with. Surface mail to the UK costs pretty much the same as US mail, you can pay using Paypal, and she's super-friendly.

Trader Woody

On 2003-03-05 07:43, PolynesianPop wrote:
FYI - The mug you have linked to -- "Mad Marq by Danny G" is by our own Danny Gallardo aka Chiki Tiki. See the tiki on the box? That's a tiki he carved that now resides in Tiki Bong's bar.

That's one of my favorite mugs...
font>

Stopped by the Hot Topic and they had this mug, but it had a chip in it!!! I almost broke down and cried.

Beautiful mug Chiki.

[ Edited by: TikiStitch on 2003-03-11 00:51 ]

S

On 2003-03-09 11:31, Trader Woody wrote:
I use this seller regularly...

So do I. I've bought 99% of my Tiki Farm mugs from Ihula. It's true that we can get a 15% discount directly from the Farm. But I've done the math, and with the free shipping on 4 or more mugs, you can't beat her prices.

New Tiki Farm mug "Mr. Moai" is on Ebay. I don't know how to attach the link?

M

On 2003-05-10 14:05, thecardcheat wrote:
New Tiki Farm mug "Mr. Moai" is on Ebay. I don't know how to attach the link?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3222935503&category=29460

Pages: 1 13 replies