does this qualify????

W

W

+

=

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-20 20:38 ]

W

"I'd respond but the BIG MAN says I cannot." -filslash-

"Oh child! Here's a coupon for an ice cream cone and I'll put an extra rainbow in the sky today just for YOU!" -The Big Man-

B

LOL - your yellow dog bank reminds me of the Yogi Bear bank I had as a kid - my sister sawed the coin slot so big she could shake out all the silver dollars my grandpa gave me. I was the one with a big tear in my sad puppy eye! She wasn't buying Tikis either!

H

And on the seventh day......maybe the Big Man will allow you to speak your mind.

:)

On 2008-06-27 19:22, beadtiki wrote:
LOL - your yellow dog bank reminds me of the Yogi Bear bank I had as a kid - my sister sawed the coin slot so big she could shake out all the silver dollars my grandpa gave me. I was the one with a big tear in my sad puppy eye! She wasn't buying Tikis either!

did your sister continue on in her life of crime?

W

"did your sister continue on in her life of crime?" -TIKI DAVID-

"Really, David, you of all people shouldn't be inquiring after that past sins of others. I recall a bit of fooling around with Uriah's wife and then later arranging his death and...Well, I think you know the rest." The Big Man-

"Oops! I misread TIKI David as KING David! My bad!" -The Big Man-

[ Edited by: -The Big Man- Sivan 25, 5768 08:03 ]

Nah - she grew out of it! I think I still have that old Yogi bank kicking around somewhere too.

On 2008-06-28 03:49, TIKI DAVID wrote:

On 2008-06-27 19:22, beadtiki wrote:

did your sister continue on in her life of crime?

Pages: 1 13 replies