Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

New member as well

Pages: 1 2 replies

New member here to the forums. I must admit I have been lurking around these forums for awhile I figured out what kind of tiki bar I would build in my yard. I found several interesting things on here and though I can't point to one specific person I offer a thank you to the masses.

So I finally dove in and built myself a small tiki bar in our yard here on Long Island in NY. I am by no means a professional builder but I must admit I am real happy with how things turned out. Still "tiki-fying" things as we speak but as you all know that seems to be a never ending process.

Anyway I attached a picture of the bar as well as picture of an outdoor Bali type bed I built last year. This bed is real comfortable and I have passed out many a night in here watching the Yankee game. I forgot to mention there is a small flat panel TV inside up top. Perfect view when you are lying with your head back on the pillows.

Thanks again to all and I look forward to staying around.

Very nice. I'd love to do one of those outdoor beds some day. The TV up top is a great idea.

S

Looking good!! Welcome to TC,

Pages: 1 2 replies