Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Meet and Greet at the Mai-Kai, September 25th 2008, 7 - 9PM

Pages: 1 19 replies

Aloha everyone....

The Fraternal Order of Moai, Gumbo Limbo Chapter, invites you to a Meet & Greet at the Mai-Kai on Thursday, July 17th from 7 - 9 pm.

It's a Thursday, so if you have a Mai-Kai Club Card bring it for a discount on drinks.

Hope to see you there!

Pants Off.
Life On.

[ Edited by: chip and andy 2008-09-14 08:09 ]

There's a Club? I really need to ask better questions when I'm there.

Even though I may only get there once or twice a year I need to join that club.

Mai-Kai Club

It's only good Sundays through Thursdays or I would have been buying one each year. The discount is really quite good for locals. If I lived a few hours south, I'd probably have no problem meeting that $500/50% discount level. Maybe it's a good thing I'm not local.

-bump-

Please join the local o'hana for drinks, food, and some fun at the Mai-Kai. You met a million people at Hukilau, now get the chance to put the faces and names together in a slightly more relaxed atmosphere.

And, for those of you that just can't wait 10 more days for your next Mai-Kai fix, Hurricane Hayward is pulling together a Wreck Bar/Mermaid trip this coming Friday (July 11).

We are hoping to see any and all of you at one or both events.

Didn't get enough Mai-Kai last Friday night? Join us this Thursday for some more.

This is an open invitation, forward the information to anyone and everyone please.

See you Thursday night.

We'll see everyone tonight!

Ummmm....... I can already taste the Jet Pilot...... and chicken wings Mai-Kai.

B

and the nams.....

and shrunken skulls.

You fedex food & drinks to bargoyle, yes?

On 2008-07-17 07:39, Bargoyle wrote:
You fedex food & drinks to bargoyle, yes?

For you, I'll find a way to ship a Molokai Maiden along to serve you those Nams.

Mahalo to everyone who made it out last night. We'll do it again in September.

Bargoyle, I tried to get the Molokai Maiden in the box with the nams, but she suspected something was up and didn't take the bait. Sorry, I tried.......

B

1 word Chip....

Chloroform

Sign me up for the Fedex deal too. Make mine a Mystery Bowl. I'm goin' for the glory. And that way, the bar maiden HAS to come! Who else is gonna serve it and hit the gong? NOT the Bargoyle, if I have any say!

It's that time again!

Thursday, September 25th, 7 - 9 pm.

The Gumbo Limbo Chapter of the Fraternal Order of Moai invite you to come and hang out with us at the Molokai Bar in the Mai-Kai.

It is a Thursday evening, so bring your Mai-Kai Club Card.

Last gathering we managed to lure some of the previous Mai-Kai family to join us (thanks Bud! Your stories were fantastic!), lets see who we can get to join us this time!

I forgot to add......

WPlugger has been working like mad to get some new stuff (and some stuff fixed) in the outside gardens! This would be the perfect opportunity to come see what's new! And, the perfect chance to talk to the man who is making happen!

(Sorry, Will, I kinda put you on the spot with this post, but I am excited about your latest additions and I think everyone else will be too!)

W

AHHH YES,
The spears

Had to make 4 to get it right.
Got one put up, it works.
On to make 23 more.
3 windows with banks of 8.

I started on the left side of the oven.
I'll try to have some more up
for the party.
Hope you guys like them
Will

Looking forward to seeing everyone Thursday night!

Oh, Bargoyle.... I will try one more time to get you that Molokai Maiden with the Nams. I have an idea that I think will work. At least it worked in that cartoon that I got the idea from..... :wink:

We'll save you a seat in the usual part of the bar.

WPlugger may not be joining us tonight to share story, but you will still be able to see what the Mad Tiki Maker of the Mai-Kai has been doing lately. Pay special attention to the windows around the Chinese Ovens while you stroll through the outside gardens tonight.

Sorry can't make it tonight. Someone please drink a Rum Barrel for me!

yes, add me to the list of absentee Rum Barrel recipients. Actually, if you're feeling flush, do us both a favor and make it a Grandfather Barrel.

S

Ah, the legacy of the Grandfather barrel! (I'll take one also, if they are being had...)

:)

I guess we've ruled out mail order at this point?

Suzanne

Pages: 1 19 replies