Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Anybody receive their Hukilau mugs?

Pages: 1 2 82 replies

Anybody have them shipping to you yet?

on june 23rd, i sent them an email and got a response that the rest were sending out on the 30th. hopefully it will be any day now.

i got the shipping invoice last night...they are on their way as i type this....

Still waiting on my invoice, but I know these things can take time!

T

Got and paid for my invoice on the 22nd. No mug as of yet, but I bet they'll be out soon.

U

No shipping invoice yet.

H

No shipping invoice yet.

The day I posted this I received an invoice. The shipping invoice seemed quite high so I sent them an e-mail...no response. I have sent them a second e-mail and still have not heard from them...humm...

AT

Similar situation as you - atomicchick.
I paid the invoice for almost $40 - with a note inquiring if the amount was correct. Or if it was for priority mail plus insurance and tracking # - but no reply yet and no mug yet.
They must be real busy out there getting all us taken care of.
I suppose we'll see shortly.

M

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2008-08-15 11:57 ]

LT

On 2008-07-06 14:04, mymotiki wrote:
Just got shipment notice today via usps for hukilau mug

Me too. :D :drink: :D

K

Received my shipping invoice yesaterday. So they should be coming very soon.

K

i'm still waiting for my shipping invoice......ho hum

T

I paid my shipping invoice on June 22nd, and got shipping note on July 6th. Shipping price was way too high $26.15! Did they hire someone to drive it out here to Washington!?! The shipping cost was a little over a quarter of the cost of the mug and pendent I bought for $91.00. Maybe the mug is actualy made of lead?

T

On 2008-07-07 14:45, thefuzz wrote:
I paid my shipping invoice on June 22nd, and got shipping note on July 6th. Shipping price was way too high $26.15! Did they hire someone to drive it out here to Washington!?! The shipping cost was a little over a quarter of the cost of the mug and pendent I bought for $91.00. Maybe the mug is actualy made of lead?

I paid $23.75, and I'm on the East Coast! The way I see it, it's my contribution to the spirit of the Hukilau. :(

Still no response. It's always a drag when customer service is not so good :(

BB

I'm sure your mugs are on the way but in the meantime take a look at #26

He's such a happy guy! :)

These mugs and necklaces are worth waiting for; no invoice yet but it's encouraging to hear some have gone out. Thank you for starting this thread, Wendy

7/14/08 GOT THEM AND WE ARE SOOOOO HAPPY.

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2008-07-29 17:14 ]

Received and paid my invoice for the shipping a few days ago. Then got the shipping announcement thru USPS (their tracking system stinks) yesterday. I also questioned the cost of shipping, and have had no response, but it sure beats airfare to Florida!

AT

Received shipping notice in the e-mail today, the waiting continues. I still consider the cost of shipping - rather high, although I appreciate all the hard work that must have gone into coordinating the event. Apparently there is more to do than there are hands to do it.

M

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2008-08-15 11:58 ]

K

i got a response. it seems as though they have some serious personal issues that happened....i'm not hatin

On 2008-07-09 01:53, kiyosai wrote:
i got a response. it seems as though they have some serious personal issues that happened....i'm not hatin

..never an excuse for poor service....leave the personal stuff at home....never take it to work wih you......

no mug yet.....but i'll bet you after this, next years mug and necklace operation will be flawless..simply because this one was so lousy and i'm sure they will hear about it from some folks......i'm not hatin' either, but let's face it..nothing sucks more than to pay in advance than have to sit like a dog and wait for the goods....hukilau has been over for how long now???......they have the money, then take forever to ship the goods....not right....hope that next year they staff more people to get the goods organized and shipped out in a timely manner.....i know, i know...i'll probably hear about how overwhelming it all is and how much work it is to place all these orders, etc.....but if it was going to be that much effort and chaos why do it in the first place? and why not hire someone to help you now to help expedite the orders???........

anyway, i'll post as soon as i get mine......should be right on the heels of my stimulus check i never recieved from the government yet either!!!!

H

And why is postage so expensive, shouldn't they let us know this in advance?

T

Nothing gets the 'kids' all 'hot and bother' than not receiving da mugs !!!!

On 2008-07-09 06:22, hiltiki wrote:
And why is postage so expensive, shouldn't they let us know this in advance?

mine was $17.40 for one mug and necklace....i know they didn't spend the money on priorty mail-otherwise i would have had them by now..i can only assume that they mummified the mug in bubble wrap...otherwise how do you explain the high shipping?

M

I paid 36.50 on the 20th for shipping.

K

Mugs #33 and #34 arrived today, well worth the wait.
But #33 was broken. Not a problem though I know it will get fixed in time.
Don't worry guys they are on the way. Tiki Kiliki always does a great job with her events.
I have never had a problem and I prefer to get mugs in the mail instead of picking them up at the event. That way I spend more money with other vendors like I did this year and last year.

H

Mymotiki, how far is hell from Hukilau? ($36.50).

M

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2008-08-15 11:57 ]

On 2008-07-09 13:20, mymotiki wrote:
LOL yes even to hell it seems a bit high.

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2008-07-09 13:29 ]

..mymotiki..there isn't room for both of us in hell and i was here first you little copycat sneak!! get out!!...and put our real location on your profile!!

M

But can't two of us share HELL?
OK The Pacific Northwest Coast of HELL

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2008-07-09 18:14 ]

T

On 2008-07-09 10:56, kbgator wrote:
Mugs #33 and #34 arrived today, well worth the wait.
But #33 was broken.

And you live in Florida!? Balls. :(

What will a trip up North reek?

K

i'm in hell....i saved some seats for everyone, though!

T
teaKEY posted on Wed, Jul 9, 2008 8:20 PM

I'm pretty sure Tipsy McStagger does not live in HELL. He doesn't even live in Michigan. But I live close to Hell.

H

oy, I think I am going to have to pay up the ying yang....

M

Yes I got my mugs today #19 and #59 and in perfect condition yeah
oh yeah tipsy I I am shocked that someone would ask me to leave HELL. I've never heard of being asked to leave. LOL

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2008-07-10 14:56 ]

T

I got my mug #17 today too.

...i didn't get shit.....but i did receive notice that my stimulus check will be arriving shortly...now that's something!!!

LT

Mine arrived this afternoon.

K

i'm still waiting on a shipping invoice...

it appears that i finally got a tracking number email and that the stuff was shipped out and on it's way....should be a couple days to get from ft.lauderdale to chicago...i'll post when it arrives....

..it's a slow process, but it looks like everyone is gonna get their stuff eventually so hang in there....

B

Just received confirmation that all of our items have shipped. It is a great feeling to know Tiki is coming to our front door...now what drink to make in it first!!!

So Tipsy, you live in chicago and not HELL! hahahah you have to share HELL damnit!

On 2008-07-11 10:38, mymotiki wrote:
So Tipsy, you live in chicago and not HELL! hahahah you have to share HELL damnit!

i never said i lived in chicago....you assumed that.

..i'm just having my stuff delivered there!!.....so stay outta hell!!

I received an email two days ago from Hukilua that there were mugs left over,
so I go on the link and they were sold out in less then forty minutes.
Does anyone by any chance have an extra mug they can part with or do a
trade?
Mahalo,
Trader Bill

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2008-07-11 14:06 ]

Received my 2 mugs today, one shattered to pieces. Good Luck! :(

LT

On 2008-07-14 10:18, tikigreg wrote:
Received my 2 mugs today, one shattered to pieces. Good Luck! :(

Given the high shipping charges this should not have happened; yours is the second broken mug I've read about now. When I received mine I was disappointed with the quality of the box and packing materials given the cost.

Pages: 1 2 82 replies