Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

chunk swag lamps

Pages: 1 2 3 4 143 replies

TD

i tried but i can not fit these in anywhere in my house. before i take them to my booth...anyone what to make an offer.one is 16",the other is 2ft.

M

Sent you a PM. Im interested.

WOW! lots of interest in these. who would have thought? i thought i was the only one who thought they were cool. i got a lot of pm's and emails a couple with offers.( key word - offers)i am not going to be rushed on these . these are NICE pieces.

TD

ebay item,350074615375 , not my auction ,just for reference.
sorry i do not know how to do the links.

"just my opinion,i could be wrong"

[ Edited by: TIKI DAVID 2008-07-03 04:06 ]

TD

found in another box ,and adding to the mix is two hanging can lights and two wall sconce lights in a matching design.

On 2008-07-02 11:50, TIKI DAVID wrote:
WOW! lots of interest in these. who would have thought? i thought i was the only one who thought they were cool. i got a lot of pm's and emails a couple with offers.( key word - offers)i am not going to be rushed on these . these are NICE pieces.

I'm kinda surprised that you did not answer my PM, I asked what they are worth, I came back here to find that you have changed your song from, "Oh Hell! These don't fit in my house, ah...anyone want them?" To showing a $300 ebay ad. "NICE pieces"
Well I won't rush you...take one "Interested" person off the list.

The blue ones are beautiful, thanks for posting photos! Those sure are huge chunks of lucite.

T

Get the kids all hot and wet and then jack up the price!

TD

On 2008-07-04 05:49, TikiLaLe wrote:
Get the kids all hot and wet and then jack up the price!

just where did i do that? from the get i said make an offer. the ebay reference was just that,a reference.

TD
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.