Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Disneyland enchanted tiki room 45th charm bracelets

Pages: 1 8 replies

So I was on ebay and to my surprise there was the charm bracelet that I waited in that long line for, so I called deliver ears and indeed it's in! So I ordered one but again the shipping is $24 because it's a collectable. In reality I guess the shipping is okay, by the time you drove there with the way gas prices are, paid parking and fought the crowds hoping the entire time they still had them, it ends up being worth it. Parking plus gas might just end up being $24 anyways. So hurry up and beat all the ebay sellers and get one for yourself to enjoy. Because after all we do love the tiki and to us it's heart felt and not money/greed felt.

R

Hi there,

I'm a newbie at your forum...I am a Tiki-a-holic, but the sad thing is...I live waaaay up in Canada! LOL I've been doing my best to try and get some of the items I'm interested in, but sadly, that often leaves me at the mercy of ebay sellers looking to make big bucks : ( I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get one of the new Tiki Charm bracelets and I saw that you had been talking about them. Just wondering if you knew what the retail on those is? They seem really costly on Ebay, but I don't know really... I just got the green lucite bracelet yesterday and I just LOVE it : ) Gorgeous. Would love to get the Tiki Room wall sconce/plaque too, but again, Ebay is nutty!

Thanks so much, TGIF!

The charm bracelets are $75 plus tax :)

All this stuff you like so much is so cheaply made in China in sweat shops.
Its amazing what some of you people will buy because Disney puts their name
on it .I say rubish you scurvy dogs.Walk the plank!

Has anyone bought one yet? Mine was shipped and is on it's way.

I was disappointed in the quality. It just was not up to standards. I'm sorry, it's an "ok" bracelet for $9.95 retail, I'm not trying to insult anyone so please don't assume so. I'm just disappointed. :(

Like I said China made cr**@# p !! Its not like buying a vintage Disney tiki
piece that was sold in the gift shop in Adventureland in the 1960's

I got mine yesterday, I dont know what I think, the tiki scene charms are metal while the parrots and tiki's are plastic. It could of been done nicer. Even the lucite parrot bracelets that were $24 said made in china right on the side where you can it. How cheap is that? I dont buy something because it says Disney on it, I am not a hard core disney fan, I love the tiki room, which is so nice because it's so different then everything in disneyland, there is no mickey mouse, it's all about the tiki. I have a tiki bar and saw somethings I liked so I bought them. The bracelets go with my vintage hawaiian dresses, that's all.

Pages: 1 8 replies