Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Bay Area: Watch out for the Hoiti Toitis!

Pages: 1 6 replies

T

San Francisco, hide your Tiki mugs and bottles of rum! The Southern California Hoiti Toiti road caravan arrives this weekend for the SF Tiki Bar Crawl!

We're comin' in Friday night to raid your town of all its mugs and Tiki finds! We'll be taking over your bars and crashing your parties! No one is safe from the Southern California Hoiti Toitis!!

And just when you thought it was once again safe to venture out with your mai-tais and idols, EVEN MORE of us arrive on Saturday! Will the madness end??

All us SoCals are looking forward to joining our Bay area freaks for a great weekend! See you soon!

:tiki:

K

Welcome, duuudes!

If you can find a mug for under 10 bucks in the Bay Area, then you are welcome to it my friends! But keep your hands off my cocktail.

TraderPup, ssshhhhh!!!! I thought we were supposed to go into there thrift stores and snipe their tiki finds without them knowing!!

MC

hint: There is a great Salvation Army in the Tenderloin where I used to live (Geary b. Leavenworth and Van Ness somewhere) which provided me with several cheap mugs. It's a sketchy part of town which made it an untapped resource.

T

You guys had better watch out, once you feel the love and tiki and beauty of the Bay Area, you will forever be unsatisfied with the drabness of old SoCal. :wink:

Tikimama, native OC'er

Well, its now Saturday morning, 9am pst. After a great party at the Smiley Museum and Tiki Bar we headed back to our room for even more Mai Tais.

F-ckin' Hula -- vomited all over his pillow....way to represent, Hula....

Oh yeah, last night was a blast!

*** * * The Polynesian Popster * * ***

[ Edited by: PolynesianPop on 2003-03-08 09:58 ]

HH

liar , it was sugarcaddydaddy's pillow.

Pages: 1 6 replies