Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Need a graphic designer for a very Tiki-related project.

Pages: 1 4 replies

T

Aloha

I need a professional graphic designer to collaborate on a fairly intensive Tiki-related project.

The gig requires someone who will be really into the project, not just doing it as 'just another job'.

I can pay this person a fair market rate for the work needed, with the possibility of profit-sharing.

In addition to being a creative Tikiphile, this person needs to have experience with all manner of publishing details, such as pre-press, acquiring ISBN numbers and bar codes, providing front and back matter, etc.

I would like to finish this project by late September-ish if possible, and I will be able to begin sending materials to the designer in mid-August.

Working part time on this around your day job is definitely possible, provided the target finish date is met.

Selecting someone from the TC 'ohana would be great (I would love to keep this project 'in the family'); but if any of you know someone suitable who isn't a TC-er, please have them get in touch.

Please PM me for further top-secret details.

thanks!

T

Thanks for all of the PMs and emails!

I am going to start contacting everyone, and hopefully one of these will pan out.

I would MUCH rather have a Tikiphie on board than a workaday designer with no love for the genre...

Any further leads are welcome.

Not a Tikiphile as such, but someone who is aware of Tiki and is a very good designer, and also a decent chap as well.

http://www.hisknibs.com/

He's designed Skate Boards, Handbills and Website graphics - all at a reasonable price.

tikibars,

Sadly my wife doesn't have the proper program/tools at home to do the job right, as we'd hoped, but I'm glad to see you're progressing with the idea. If my ranting had any influence, cool. Like I said, I just want to see the thing, in my greedy little hands.

E pili mau nâ pômaikai me oe!

Angry Idol

a sample of Hisknibs work for a club/event I run..

Pages: 1 4 replies