Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Annual Tiki Party @ The Granite Tiki Lounge 7/26/08

Pages: 1 10 replies

I forgot to mention that the Rum Tasting will be run by the great and mighty Scottes!

I'd love to see lots of my Tiki Central friends!!!

This is an all day affair, so stop in any time!

P

Tell that bad biker bass player I said "Aloha."
Have a blast!

I will, I'm gigging with him tonight in fact.

I've already told him this year, he HAS to bring his upright to my party, if it means me picking it up the day before, so he can ride his bike to my house.

I think you should take the long way to the Hot Rod Hula Hop and land your Witco Jet in New Hampshire on your way! :)

T

Yay Granite's having a party! Can't wait to meet Cecile & see you and Kate again. I'll bring a dish of something if I can find someone who makes dishes of something in time!

Beth

Can't make it, Granite. Gotta convert a room for Baby #1 so Baby #2 has a place to sleep. I just do what The Pregnant Lady says. I hope it's the best party ever!

Sad to have to send my regrets too. But I think you already know why. Just be sure to have another one relatively soon. And BTW, you never said anything about a rum tasting by Scottes before! Now my regrets just got bigger.

That's awesome Beth, can't wait to see you again!

pappy, I'm doing a similar thing Tomorrow! With my brother's help I'm finally preparing a room of her own for Ceci. You will be missed, and if there's any change in plans, like if I win the lottery and send Norm Abrams to do it all for you, please come on over, after all, we're kid friendly this year! :)

Mayor, AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH! I'm going to have to find someone well versed in mixology and brave enough to fill dust covered mugs with no fear, all while sing Bwana... or my guests will feel let down!

I hope any other New England Tiki Central folk know, this is an open invitation!

And there will be a Rum Tasting run by Tiki Central's own Scottes at around 7:00 PM!!!

Hi - this is probably my first post, but nice to have a rum tasting this side of the Mississippi - I'll definitely try and make it.

toofastjim

T

Little slow about posting my thanks... It was a wonderful day/night at the Granite Tiki Lounge with rum tasting and tiki & non-tiki folks. Great to see everyone again. The baby was especially adorable in her Mai Kai wear.

Beth

I didn't know there was a tiki bar in Nashua NH! Tell us more!

We were there last autumn on a beat New England roadtrip -- during Lowell Celebrates Kerouac a group of us went up to Nashua for a tour of Kerouac's family connections there. Actually there was a whole lotta tiki on that trip, too -- mostly Boston & the Cape. Massachusetts has much more tiki than we expected! We'll try to post some pics ...

Pages: 1 10 replies