Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Proof It's Summer In The Pacific Northwest...

Pages: 1 3 replies

...And proof it's a slow news day in Seattle. I heard this story on the radio this morning:

• Three men among a group of a dozen bicyclists agreed to put their pants back on after a deputy confronted them about riding naked on Lopez Island. Wearing only shoes, backpacks and helmets, the men were reportedly riding naked in celebration of the summer solstice when confronted near the intersection of Fisherman Bay and Dill roads at about 3:30 p.m.* -San Juan Journal-

Bonus ha-ha: When looking up the story on Google I also got this:

New! Get the latest news on naked bicyclists on lopez island with Google Alerts.

On 2008-07-11 10:54, woofmutt wrote:
...And proof it's a slow news day in Seattle. I heard this story on the radio this morning:

• Three men among a group of a dozen bicyclists agreed to put their pants back on after a deputy confronted them about riding naked on Lopez Island. Wearing only shoes, backpacks and helmets, the men were reportedly riding naked in celebration of the summer solstice when confronted near the intersection of Fisherman Bay and Dill roads at about 3:30 p.m.* -San Juan Journal-

Bonus ha-ha: When looking up the story on Google I also got this:

New! Get the latest news on naked bicyclists on lopez island with Google Alerts.

i wonder if the seats on those bikes were banana seats!!! har!!

"when the shit eventually hits the fan.......we all get a little on us!!"

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2008-07-11 11:18 ]

B

They then moved to the City of Seattle yesterday in an effort to "excite" folks to be less dependent on fossil fuels. I'm sure there were many motorists who indeed stopped their cars for a good look - before calling the police. Perhaps these cyclists should get together with the group in Cali that annually (not anally) moon one of the AmTrak trains! I would LOVE to be on that train!

eeeewwwwww!!!!

Pages: 1 3 replies