Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Longboard and Shortboard foam blanks for sale*NEW PICS!*2 sold 6 still available

Pages: 1 12 replies

I have 3 Petrotech, long-board,and three formed short-board,foam blanks for sale. They are unfired, unshaped, pressed foam long-board blanks that would be great for painting and display ONLY. If you fired them at 1800 degrees for four hours, they would make great, ride-able, long-boards, but as they are, they would make a great canvas. $30 bucks each.

View my work @

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-07-14 16:52 ]

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-07-17 23:20 ]

B

Interesting...got a picture Mr. Crud?

Hey, Babs, I'll have some pics up next week. They're in my buddys garage in Natty City.

Think you can carve rabbit ears on those Babalu? :)

Ok, here's the photos we took today. We have THREE longboard blanks left and three shortboard blanks as well and the shortboards are already formed. I just want to stress this one more time that these blanks are NOT fired, so if you tried glassing them, when the hot resin shrinks the glass, the boards will twist and bow. You can put a finish coat of resin on them before or after you paint them, but as posted above, these are not ride-able boards unless you have them fired at 1800 for four hours, BEFORE you paint and glass them.

The shortboards

One lucky guy gets a free Black Widow

Ok, I've got two longboards and a shorty reserved for Scott (sirginn),

So that leaves one long and two shorties available.

Blanks usually have stringers, wheres the stringers??
They don't look like blanks with out stringers.

No stringers, man. They're uncooked boards. They get cooked, sliced down the middle, the stringer is glued in, then they get shaped.........(this is the part where Al Merrick walks in, signs them, and collects his check). You can't cook them with the stringers, or the wood will burn. That's why they'll make great canvasses. I'll be painting one, myself.

View my work @

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-07-16 00:59 ]

When we cleaned out the Black Widow infested garage, we found more blanks. Two sold today(thanks and nice meeting you, Scott!) so there's six left, two long, two short, all $30. each.

Pick up or view in Lemon Grove. If you don't have a truck and live in San Diego proper, I can deliver for free if you buy two. Not worth it in my gas-hog truck for one.

Ok, five left. Thanks and nice meeting you as well, Ahvyna!

A

Same here Billy!

H

Billy do you still have any long ones left?

Hey Hiltiki, I have three long boards left.

Pages: 1 12 replies