Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Mark Ryden Limited Edition Exotica and Pele Prints

Pages: 1 3 replies

I have a set of Mark Ryden Limited Edition Glicee "Exotica" and "Pele" prints that I was thinking about putting on ebay, but I first wanted to see if there was any interest here. The prints have been framed by FrameFetish and include the Certificate of Authenticity signed by Mark Ryden. Both prints are No. 85 of 200. I am willing to part with the set for $3000 or $1700 separately. If anyone is interested or knows someone that might be interested, please let me know. Thanks!

TT

Do you know if they used conservation glass (UV protection)? If not, I'd be worried about the fading/discoloration that would become obvious to anyone who wanted to reframe the prints without the scalloped edges. Those mats are just too over the top for me.

Does anyone know if Exotica and Pele were also sold as canvas giclées?

S

The prints were available both on paper as well as framed canvas.

S

I am not sure if Frame Fetish used UV protected glass. In any event, the prints were never in direct sunlight and have been in storage since 2003. And yes, I believe there was also a set of 50 canvas prints that were made available as well. The mats are over the top? For these prints, I believe that anything less would not do them justice!

Pages: 1 3 replies