Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Exotic Cocktails and Tiki Mugs Flickr Pool

Pages: 1 10 replies

I've created a new Flickr pool called, Exotic Cocktails and Tiki Mugs, dedicated to the admiration and consumption of exotic tropical cocktails, as well as the multitude of vintage Tiki mugs that were filled with these classic libations.

The pool is currently invite-only to keep things on topic, so if you like to photograph tropical cocktails and/or Tiki mugs, get yourself a Flickr account, add me as a contact, and send me a request to add you as a member.

Hope to see you there!

Weblog: Eye of the Goof

[ Edited by: MrBaliHai 2008-07-13 06:56 ]

Great idea, mrbalihai!

Though I mainly photograph new mugs filled with tropical concoctions, does that count? Or is this vintage only?(which I would completely understand)

Great Minds Drink Alike

[ Edited by: Tikiwahine 2008-07-13 09:39 ]

What's the name of that cocktail in the background, the one with the whole dead fish in it? Looks yummy!

On 2008-07-13 09:38, Tikiwahine wrote:
Though I mainly photograph new mugs filled with tropical concoctions, does that count? Or is this vintage only?(which I would completely understand)

Contemporary mugs are fine, Tikiwahine. Just add me as a contact and I'll send you an invite.

My Flickr profile is located at:

http://www.flickr.com/people/90726136@N00/

Weblog: Eye of the Goof

[ Edited by: MrBaliHai 2008-07-13 15:15 ]

On 2008-07-13 09:49, bigbrotiki wrote:
What's the name of that cocktail in the background, the one with the whole dead fish in it? Looks yummy!

Good eye, bigbro. That's my Kappabashi Mystery Fish...I like to drop it into the bottom of the Scorpion Bowl and see if any of my guests notice.

That's my Kappabashi Mystery Fish...I like to drop it into the bottom of the Scorpion Bowl and see if any of my guests notice.

Fascinating idea.. :drink:

http://amountainofcrushedice.blogspot.com/

[ Edited by: Little fragrant Tiare 2008-07-14 12:53 ]

That is a killer skull mug. Having a red colored drink in it is even better!

On 2008-07-14 12:26, TikiPirate wrote:
That is a killer skull mug. Having a red colored drink in it is even better!

Mahalo. It's a Norcrest skull mug. Don't know if it was used in any Tiki bars, but it looks really cool. The drink in it is the Shrunken Skull from the Grog Log.

Here's a closer look at the Mystery Fish:

S

Very cool!

Suzanne

Great post! Is the mystery of the fish why it took three shots to the gut? Or was is assimilated by the Borg.( couldn't help myself)

Pages: 1 10 replies