Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

Tampa Home Tiki Bar

Pages: 1 6 replies

Still a work in progress. I am still looking for some decent bar stools. Behind the tapa cloth I have a small flat screen TV (I know - blasphemy) But at least I can hide it. I carved the Tikis myself, except for the Thor "Shell Shocked" Tiki I picked up in Waikiki. Suggestions are welcome.

dude......they are solar torches.......they ain't gonna light up without the sun!!!!

Is this in your Sun Room? Or outside?

And the TV is only a bad thing when it is playing something loud and distracting. If you can hook it up to a dvd player you can put all kinds of interesting things on display.

S

Hey TT I for one like it. When are we gonna break it in???

On 2008-07-13 19:17, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
dude......they are solar torches.......they ain't gonna light up without the sun!!!!

Yes, they are solar but you can also put in 2AA's and they stay lit for almost a week. I just did not put any in for the picture. Good catch though!!

On 2008-07-14 04:46, Chip and Andy wrote:
Is this in your Sun Room? Or outside?

And the TV is only a bad thing when it is playing something loud and distracting. If you can hook it up to a dvd player you can put all kinds of interesting things on display.

It is in my screened sun room. Last April I was in Waikiki and I took a video of the waves with Diamondhead in the background. I would play it as a loop.

It is in my screened sun room. Last April I was in Waikiki and I took a video of the waves with Diamondhead in the background. I would play it as a loop.

oh smart!! memories and ambiance.

where did you get those LP frames?

Pages: 1 6 replies