Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Got my first prank caller

Pages: 1 4 replies

Wow, that was alternately funny and scary!

I just had a caller on my 800 number that sounded quite insane. He was babbling about how he was really (insert expletive) scared by his Tiki. Apparently it moves around the house. He put it in the kitchen last night and this morning it's in his living room. He's really #)$#()$ scared.

I have no idea what this guy was smoking. I couldn't help but laugh at one point and he said it wasn't a laughing matter. I got rid of him by saying I'd look up his order and call him back..but with a given name of Jimmy Hendrix and a 9 digit phone number strangely it didn't come up. :)

Still, wow. wtf was that about...

Wow, you channelled Jimi Hendrix on your toll-free line?I didn't realise that Jimi was into Tiki...

It's going to be on the new Jerky Boy's CD.

Wen I was answering an 800 number line the best I had was a heavy breather speaking in profanity about what he wanted done in bed! I'd take a prank tiki related call any day over that.

Wow . . . which one of your statues does he have? I want one of those that move around on their own. I'm tired of lugging mine from room to room.

Pages: 1 4 replies