Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Unclaimed Property Search - I'm a Wealthy Miser!!

Pages: 1 11 replies

SO, Dateline NBC took a night off from "To Catch a Predator" and aired a story about unclaimed property, with links from their website to each state unclaimed property search page.

So I search for me on the CA website, and lo and behold, I'm owed $38.26 by P, G & E and $53.41 by PacBell from an apartment I had about more than 15 years ago. Pretty cool, say I...

....edited to fix links....

[ Edited by: Haole'akamai 2008-07-15 09:50 ]

That can be worth checking out. Several years ago I looked, didn't find anything for myself. But I searched the names of all my friends (I was bored at work) and found several thousand dollars for people I know

Thank you for posting this! It looks like we may have something coming and most of our family does, too!

Wow! Thanks T! I am owed $13.36 from an address I moved from in 1982! I feel a drink at Forbidden Island is in order! :)

That was fun...

Myke

Even BigBro has money coming to him!

MN

This deserves a bump. I found nothing for myself but, I did find $150 for mom and $1300 for grandma. :)

If you're not in CA just google your state and "unclaimed property"

Cheers,
Erik the Red

G
GROG posted on Tue, Oct 5, 2010 10:54 AM

Found $152 for one sister, and $32 for another sister.:) No money for GROG.:(

Unga just found more bills.

CL

Thanks for posting. I'm owed $12.18. Cool!

I found over $300 owed from an old insurance policy, but instead of sending it to me, the state of Michigan took it & said that I owe them another almost $400 for taxes that they never contacted me about before! (It's been more than 5 years since I moved from there.)
~kele

RR

Megan is owed $187.50. Me, nothing.

Just found a couple hundred for my mom- far out!!

Pages: 1 11 replies