Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Shasta Tiki Vote! You won't believe this!

Pages: 1 17 replies

S

Those of you that have been on Tiki Central for a while know about our Shasta Tiki Punch vote. The rest of you just search the forums for "Shasta" and you can catch up.

Well I have not been there in quite some time. So when I visted the site to toss a few votes to Tiki Punch...you won't believe what I saw...

They now have (in addition to Tiki Punch):
TIKI BLUE
TIKI MIST
TIKI ORANGE MANGO

http://www.shastapop.com/votenow.html

I can't help but think we've had some influence on these new Tiki flavors.

It's time to get the macro out of mothballs!

Now that's Zazz!!!

Speaking of Zazz!! I had a can of the stuff yesterday, I didn't know it was just Grapefruit soda.

T

That is hilarious. I definitely think we had a big influence on the creation of these flavours. I can picture the board meeting now...

Wow! The kids sure like that TIKI punch! We'd better cash in on this thing pronto! What other failed flavours can we stick the name tiki on?

ahahah

L
laney posted on Sat, Mar 8, 2003 1:45 PM

Hey where did you get Zazz? Don't burst my bubble, they have grape soda, so zazz has to be more, it has too! I'm in Placentia and will drive to get Zazz! let me know, Laney

Laney, Mano Tiki Tia:

No, look at the Shasta page... there's Grapefruit Zazz, and then regular Zazz. Two totally different types of Zazz.

Hanford

P

I saw Zazz at Ralph's, which is also where I got Tiki Punch. Find one of those BIG Ralph's. If you find yourself in Torrance, check out the Ralph's on Hawthorne Blvd next to the Southbay Galleria mall. They had it last time I was there.

It's grapefruit and lemon soda. Think Fresca.

I got ZAZZ!!! at the Big Lots on Pch and Calle mayor in Torrance. It had a grapefruit on the can but it wasn't "Grapefruit Zazz!!!" It tasted like the old Lucky's supermarket Lady Lee brand Grapefruit Soda.

J

I saw Zazz at a local grocery store and it wasn't even Shasta related...you know the generic store brand sodas? Zazz was the Giant grocery store brand seltzer water...

By the way, another Shasta flavor -- Moon Mist -- Is also the name of an Exotica tune by the Out-Islanders... featured on the exotica LP Polynesian Fantasy, as well as on Mondo Exotica.

So, that deserves a few votes. Shasta doesn't know how cool they are.

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2003-03-12 04:19 ]

On 2003-03-11 17:22, johntiki wrote:
I saw Zazz at a local grocery store and it wasn't even Shasta related...you know the generic store brand sodas? Zazz was the Giant grocery store brand seltzer water...

im'a havin me some ZAZZ right now...

Z

J$- You're just looking for opportunities to flaunt your 'virani' snail shell! Zazz indeed! :)

Shasta Tiki Punch is often found at your finer Grocery Outlet locations.

B

I have now made it a habit to Use "Zazz!!" when leaving positive feedback on eBay....

V

ahahah, dear Jean, I can see your virani pet snail is having fun in your house. You're a good man Jean.

On 2003-03-08 14:46, hanford_lemoore wrote:
Laney, Mano Tiki Tia:

No, look at the Shasta page... there's Grapefruit Zazz, and then regular Zazz. Two totally different types of Zazz.

Hanford

Hanford, Grapefruit Zazz is now on sale at the Dollar Tree, a Buck for 3 Liters. Zazzalicious!

TP

Tiki Punch still #1....

L

On 2006-07-02 22:17, Tiki Pop wrote:
Tiki Punch still #1....

That goofy koolaid came and went fairly quick here on Oahu.
Lasted about as long as a haole wearin' a leopardprint shriner's hat at a Winter Waimea surf meet.

RG

Shasta Horchata? Sangria? Wow, I can't get that stuff in my local market, can't wait to get back down to Mexico. Lack of diet Tiki drinks makes baby Jesus cry.

Pages: 1 17 replies