Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Small TIKI(?) Pup for Adoption

Pages: 1 4 replies

Alright, maybe not tiki, but I thought I'd post this up here.
This pup was found running around on a busy streetwith no collar/tags. He seems to have been abandoned or neglected.
We think he may be any combination of chihuahua, pug, beagle.He is an affectionate youngster(probably less than a year old) who is great with our two other dogs. He will want to snuggle up on you and lick lick lick your face with joy. Great disposition.

He is small(15 lbs), but very sturdy. His shorthair, tidy coat will mean no major sweeping or vacumming chores for you. He has seems to be potty trained, though crate training needs work.
He does need to be fixed. If you have issues with fixing your dog, please do not respond to this post. If you don't have a lot of experience with dogs, please know that they take a lot of work and time. Dog training classes are recommended. The time you put into properly training your dog will bring both of you less stress and more happiness.

Adoption fee is $160. Sixty for the crate that we had to buy(just want to get reimbursed. The $100 will be refunded if proof of neutering is provided within a month.
This little guy is just looking for lots of love and a responsible home that he can live in forever.

What a sexy beast!!

On 2008-07-20 19:26, Haole'akamai wrote:
What a sexy beast!!

I think Lund Manor could use a "guard dog"? Well atleast he would guard your lap!

Wish we could, but the current occupants have decreed Lund Manor to be a feline-only zone.

Do you have a name for him?

For now, we've named him Mr. Binks aka Binks.

Anyone out there want to give a good dog a home?

Pages: 1 4 replies