Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Tanduay

Pages: 1 4 replies

I have just gotten to the Phillipines and I have secured quite a few cases of this wonderful Tanduay rum. The Tanduay 1854 is to die for, with a smile. I mixed a Mai Tai with it and a St. James Martinique. SENSATIONAL. I know, I know, mixing such a fine spirit is a crime. But, you have not tasted this Mai Tai. It is completely out of this world. So, I sent back 2 cases of it a 2 cases of Tanduay Primiero Ron 8 Anos. I am going to buy more now that I have had a second Mai Tai!

Apparently Tanduay is the biggest selling Rum in the world

Buyable at all in the US? :D

Hello,DJ HawaiianShirt, the lowest tier Rhum and the 8 year Primiero Rum are imported into the US. In Northern California, there are 2 small shops which stock it. I do not know if there is distribution on the East Coast. Both of these stores carry it for their Phillipine customers. Weinmax always has the Rhum, but only get the other form time to time. That's why I am sending even MORE home today. I doubt that I will be here again, ever in my lifetime. BTW, the lower tier rum is a flavorful mixing rum.

[ Edited by: bewarethe151 2008-07-22 13:37 ]

In a lazy mood last night, in a hurry to sit down with a drink and watch a movie at home. Tanduay Silver and diet coke was my choice. WOW, quite a surprise how good it was. Suprisingly tasty. If you have it, test it and see how you like it.

There are four Tanduay threads here on TC. Should I post this to all four and cover all bases? I think so! :)

Pages: 1 4 replies