Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Moving to UK and selling my entire collection denver Colorado area

Pages: 1 7 replies

Hi all..im moving to the UK in a few months and selling my entire tiki collection..(many many boxes) i have a bit of mid century stuff as well.Im sad i cant take it with me and the prospect of selling it all on ebay is a bit daunting to say the least! i just really want my collection to go to a good home and belive me you will get a great deal. soooooooooo anyone in the Denver...or Colorado era that would like a crack at getting over here and taking this stuff off my hands send me an email and ill get back to you in a day or two..thanks! BTW you dont have to buy it all...your more than welcome to pick and choose whatever you want.

T

I may be interested. Can you get some pics together?

sorry guys but i really dont have time to take pics of all of them. what im going to try to do is get a list together of what i have :) I'm working 2 jobs right now to fund my overseas adventure and...selling pretty much my whole life off! BTW if any of you are tattoo artists or could hook me up with one id take that as trade!most of these tikis are vintage .....about 95% of them the others being some coco joes and a few newer ones (tiki farm etc.)thanks again!

I'm not in the Denver area, but it might help those that are if you at least post what it is you are selling (Mugs? Menus? Decor? All of the above?) Good luck!

I am sure we can find a good home for some of your stuff right here in Denver!! I would love to check it out.

The other option is to box it and maybe some of us euro Tikis will be happy to help you unload it here.

There are several of us here locally that would be glad to come by and take a look

Zulumagoo and Fink are on the right track. I had hoped that the local natives would come by and buy my wares. the wares being for the record MOSTLY tiki mugs. i also have some vintage barware cocktail shakers etc. some cocojoes stuff..and other odds and ends. if a bunch of you denverites would like to get together as early as sunday night send me an email and ill give you my address..im not ruleing anyone else out that would like to come as well you dont HAVE to be from denver but i there are enough of you around! :) Blue octo from London: Blimey mate! i would love to cart these over to London with me but can you imagine the expence? the only thing this bird will be flying with is her hopes that i get to meet other cool people such as yourself :wink:take care all and hope to ere from you natives soon...Cheers!

Pages: 1 7 replies