Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Kids Chill Out Room Tiki Oasis 08 Now with 3 Kings

Pages: 1 12 replies

We will be hosting the " Kid's Chill Out Room" again this year at Tiki Oasis. We will be in the Paradise Room on Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00 PM. We will have the brand spanking new Tiki Oasis 08 coloring page from Squid, pages from Ken Ruzic's Tiki coloring books.
We will have crafts, coloring, games, books, and added this year "Coconut Bowling". We are working on special guests to come in and entertain the little ones as well. We have confirmed King Kukulele will stop in for some songs and will take the kids out for the Tiki Tour of the hotel grounds. Time for the King's appearance will be announced at TO. This will be a family friendly room so come on by with the kids for some fun. We will have cold drinks and a cool place to hang out. Last year we had a few "Big" kids come in to encourage the young artists and color a few pictures. If you want to drop off the kids while you shop or visit with friends that's cool too just be sure to talk to one of us and we can work it out. As always this is free activity. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.

Added 8/5/08: We are pleased to announce that in addition to King Kukulele, Tiki King and The Martini Kings will be stopping in to perform for the kids. We will post times at Oasis.

[ Edited by: Tiki Teach 2008-07-26 12:38 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Teach 2008-08-05 08:01 ]

S

Do I have to color INSIDE the lines? :)
I'll be there!

O
Otto posted on Wed, Jul 30, 2008 11:18 PM

Hey, parents bringing your kids, can you please chime in here and start a roll call so we know approximately what the crowds will be like in the Kiddie Korner.

I am bringing Vander (6 yrs) and Dash (almost 3)
I know one of the people signing DVDs will be bringing one or two of his kids Zoey and Zach

We'll be stopping by for sure with our 34 month old daughter, Milana. Her 12 year old brother Nick will be right behind to watch over her!

Thanks for doing this. Now if only there was a babysitter..........

[ Edited by: martini kings 2008-07-31 12:34 ]

TK

We are bringing my daughter Ripley. She just turned Seven. She had a great time coloring and such last year. I would be happy to come in and play some kid friendly tunes on the Ukulele as well.

WOW not just one but two Ukulele playing Kings will be on hand. It just keeps getting better all the time. Otto thanks for asking for the roll call. Last year we had 40 plus visitors to the Chill Out Room. The head count will be very helpful indeed. Also by letting us know the ages of the kids we will be better able to have age appropriate activities on hand. If there is anyone else who has a special talent to share feel free to let us know, we would love to have you stop in for the fun.

Either Mike or myself will swing by with our daughter, Astrid. She's almost 2 and really digs coloring and ukulele music. It's really cool of you guys to offer this.

Terra
Swangulo Tikis

TT

It just keeps getting better. We now have not one, not two, but three Kings as guests in the Kids Chill Out Room. We just heard from Tony that The Martini Kings will be stopping in to play for the kids.
We will post times for the special guests at Oasis. I can't thank everyone enough for the support with the Kids Room.
More surprises to come.

T

I'll be dropping in with my sons, ages 3 and 5.

Our daughter April (11) will be joining in the fun, and with all the great entertainment, Cindy and I may stay for awhile too! :)

THIS JUST IN !!!!!! King Kukulele"s Tiki Tour will atart at 10:30 am. Please be here a few minutes early. See you all there.

THIS JUST IN !!!!!! King Kukulele"s Tiki Tour will atart at 10:30 am. Please be here a few minutes early. See you all there.

Everyone, both Young & Old, had fun in the Chill Out Room. Mucho Mahalos to Tiki-Teach for organizing this great event.

Pages: 1 12 replies