Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

so if your a fan of jamba juice i have created the FREAKY TIKI!!!

Pages: 1 16 replies

so i got a summer job at jamba juice this summer and i decided to be creative with my time and i came up with what i call the freaky tiki. if you go to jamba and know of drinks like the white gummi im trying to get it as popular as that. im hoping you guys might help spread the word.

so when you go in ask for the freaky tiki, since no other store really knows about it yet they are def gonna ask what it is

heres the recipe:
start with and aloha pineapple

ask for
light pineapple juice
light pineapple sherbet
no strawberries
sub peaches
sub lime sherbet
sub lemonade

if you dont like plain yougurt you can sub that out for peaches as well.
ive found that its best when its a little heavier on the lemonade

it starts out with a nice sweet taste that slowly fades to a tangy goodness

if you try one let me know what you think

[email protected]

where's the rum ?

Jamba Juice is now putting rum in their drinks?! Sweet! I'll never got to another Roebek's again!

yeah if they let me put rum in it, it would def be the most popular drink there!!! :)

Sounds tasty, now let's see a picture of your car.

here it is... def a little ways from being done but it wil get there someday. being a poor college student kind of kills projects like that

On 2008-07-27 23:06, 31hotrodsedanman wrote:
here it is... def a little ways from being done but it wil get there someday. being a poor college student kind of kills projects like that

You're gonna need a lot of rum to finish that project. See...I've had none.

MT

Dude, I just had a sofa that was available here on TC. Sorry that you missed out on it, but I could hook you up with an upright piano.

I would totally buy something like that so I could tell all the rockabilly chicks that I was working on a '31 Ford at home.

"Really? A '31?"

"Yeah, I'm working on it in my spare time, it's almost done. All I need is seats, an engine, a transmission, a chassis, some wheels, a dashboard, tires, exhaust system...maybe I'll let you ride in it when it's done!"

Good luck dude!

just wondering if anyone has tried it yet? ive been messing around with it and im starting to like it without the bananas and sub more peaches but either way its still good.

prewar style

On 2008-07-28 17:00, Jason Wickedly wrote:
I would totally buy something like that so I could tell all the rockabilly chicks that I was working on a '31 Ford at home.

"Really? A '31?"

"Yeah, I'm working on it in my spare time, it's almost done. All I need is seats, an engine, a transmission, a chassis, some wheels, a dashboard, tires, exhaust system...maybe I'll let you ride in it when it's done!"

Good luck dude!

Now that's funny!!

T

On 2008-07-27 23:06, 31hotrodsedanman wrote:

Put some concrete blocks under it and call up some of those poor college girls !

Spiked Jamba Juices? Ah, the wave of the future for the suburban cocktail crowd!

On 2008-08-27 12:26, Shaun of theTiki wrote:
Spiked Jamba Juices? Ah, the wave of the future for the suburban cocktail crowd!

Who did not ever spike a Slurpee at 7-11, back in the days of Bartells and James wine coolers.
(Shudder)
What's old is new again. Now if you could just walk into Jamba Juice with a bottle of rum and hand it over to them to blend in.

MN

Ah... and this is why we carry our pocket flasks!

just wondering if anybody tried it yet? reactions? i havent spiked one yet but thats the plan for tomorrow!! :) it should taste pretty good with some rum!

Pages: 1 16 replies