Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Vintage fabric tiki bikini. Great for poolside Oasis!

Pages: 1 8 replies

Just picture yourself in this exotic one of a kind bikini. This is fabric from the early seventies that I used to make this bikini. I would classify this fabric as a nylon blend, 2-way stretch. Very lightweight and comfortable. The colors are orange, brown and off-white. It has a tiki motif. This is a petite, brazil cut, string bikini, therefore it is adjustable. The top is a large B cup or a small C. The bottom is for a pant size 3-5. Bamboo ring embellishment on top and bottom. An excellent way to show it all off at poolside Oasis, or anywhere! This fabulous bikini sells for $75 plus shipping or pick up locally. I will email any additional pictures if needed. Thanks for looking.

Just picture yourself in this exotic one of a kind bikini.

In my case, that's just really bad advice.

You know, its hard for me to imagine this, I think I need to see it on a live model, Yeah, that would help...

Preferably female.

And for some reason, I'm thinking..... This thread just might get a little more interesting....
:)

On 2008-07-27 21:07, Aaron's Akua wrote:
Preferably female.

says you!

This bikini kills me every time I see it. Sadly, the bottom half is waaaay too small for me. If it were my size, I would most definitely have bought this ages ago.

Who's the maker?

Lennie is 4WDtiki's wife. She's utterly fabulous and makes these lovely bathing suits. At the last Carve-O-Rama she let me dig through her pile of vintage fabrics. I'm hoping she can come up with something to cover my butt. TMI?

Pages: 1 8 replies