Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Hotels near Forbidden Island, San Fransisco!

Pages: 1 7 replies

Hi
We are coming over from England in two weeks time for the Oasis and a few other things, and we are going to go to Forbidden Island for an evening and hoping to meet up with a few TC'ers (will put another post on about that), and we are looking for some advice on what the area is like around the bar, and if there are any good hotels in that area? As we have been to Trader Vics at Emeryville before and we know that there are hotels there, but obviously would like to be as close as possible, so any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

J

Scroll about halfway down this page for all your lodging options near Forbidden Island in Alameda, CA.

I stayed at the Coral Reef Inn. The rooms were huge. The one I got was like a small 1 bedroom apt., complete with a little kitchen and living room. I'd stay there again.

I stayed at the Marina Village last spring and it was fine.

I second the Marina Village!

J

I know Doug Horne originally had a reservation at the Marina Village, but he was too tall for the bed! (He is a giant! :wink: ) So they ended up staying at the Coral Reef, and they thought that was fine.

Hi
Thanks for all of your advice, we have booked into the Coral Reef hotel for 2 nights, so are all sorted now, thanks again for your help!

Pages: 1 7 replies