Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Forbidden Island on August 23rd!

Pages: 1 5 replies

Hi
We are coming over from England for a vacation in 2 weeks time, we are doing the Oasis, and then other things but we are going to be in San Fransisco on Saturday August 23rd, so thought we would do the Forbidden Island. Otto is going to meet up with us there, and just wondered who else was about to meet up for drink or two!! It would be great to meet some other TC'ers,as last time we didn't get chance, so let us know who's up for it!
Thanks and see you soon.
Sue and Dave.

K
KuKu posted on Thu, Jul 31, 2008 5:48 PM

What time do you plan to meet? I'll just be getting back from vacation (San Diego County but gonna miss Oasis) :cry: Most NorCal Ohana will be recovering from Oasis but a weekend FI visit might be in order...

Hi
We are driving to San Fransisco from Carson City on the Saturday morning, and are going to head straight to the hotel to get ready, so hopefully we will be there for 7.00 p.m. - 8.00 p.m; we don't have any other plans for the Saturday night so will just head straight down there after we are ready until they chuck us out!!
What times best for everyone?

[ Edited by: TIKIWAGON 2008-07-31 22:40 ]

MT

Aloha, Tikiwagon! Great meeting you guys at the Bali Hai.
Hey, I was wondering if there was any way you could extend your stay at Forbidden Island to include Sunday as well? Any other time I would love to hang out with you guys, but I have a previous commitment on Saturday evening, and there is no way I can get out of it. As an added bonus, Meshuggah Beach party will be performing at Forbidden Island on Sunday afternoon, and to make it even more enticing, I will make sure to grab a good spot or table, so we all will have a good place to see the show!

I hope you guys can make it on Sunday, because Meshuggah Beach Party at Forbidden Island is an experience not to be missed! But my apologies in advance if I can't meet with you guys when you come to visit an establishment practically in my back yard.

H

Aloha Tikiwagon! It's killing me, but it looks like I just can't swing it Saturday night. I second what Mai Tai says -- is there any way at all you can come out on Sunday? I really hope we can see you.

Chief Bartender and I were thinking of stopping by Forbidden Island on Sunday as well. Hope to see you all there.

Pages: 1 5 replies